test subject for email

promod

#11 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jan 27 2012, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I turned on global notifications for members within group "Members" to test the emails. I only did it for the minute when I created this thread.

Please go in to your personal settings on the board and delete your subscriptions...then create them again. see if that works for yah.

I know notifications are working for Promod to a degree. I manually made a subscription for him on the database and tested it and he received them. So notifications are working. I wonder if the subscription system lost your old subs. Best to delete and recreate them.

Happyboy, OK, I changed my email to another email address i dont use all the time and it worked!, so i went back in just now and changed it back to my email address i was using on this forum, so please reply and lets see what happens now! Fingers are crossed! Ciao!

Happyboy

#12 Post by Happyboy »

replied

kdeal

#13 Post by kdeal »

Guys your spam filter is picking it up at the ISP level. Go to your ISP's e-mail and look at the spam folder.

jesshamner

#14 Post by jesshamner »

I don't think I communicated clearly Happyboy. Was this a new topic notice? Or are you asking about topic reply notices? I'm getting reply notices to this thread just fine.

promod

#15 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jan 27 2012, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
replied

Happyboy! biggrin.gif , And we have a bingo! all it took was to change my email address to another then switch it back to my original one i was using and all is good, for some unknown reason even though my correct email was shown in my settings, i guess when problem occured with site it wouldnt use it!, i dont know but all is good now!, so if anyone else is having this problem i would suggest doing the same! i didnt delete any of my topic subscriptions or post or anything, just changed email address to another then changed it back and all is working fine!, Thanx a million for all your help in this matter! Hope im not speaking to soon! laugh.gif , Ciao!

promod

#16 Post by promod »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Jan 27 2012, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys your spam filter is picking it up at the ISP level. Go to your ISP's e-mail and look at the spam folder.

Done all that before i contacted anyone about the issue, see post on this topic above i made and thats what fixed it! Thanx to all!!!!

BlackToothGrin

#17 Post by BlackToothGrin »

I received an email.

MX Quad Dad

#18 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jan 27 2012, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please go in to your personal settings on the board and delete your subscriptions...then create them again. see if that works for yah.

No email here. checked spam also. not sure what you mean buy delete subscriptions

trav

#19 Post by trav »

yep, i got it!

promod

#20 Post by promod »

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ Jan 27 2012, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No email here. checked spam also. not sure what you mean buy delete subscriptions

If your problem is the same as i was having of not recieving email notifications on topics you subscribed to or posted or not even recieving a email stating you had a PM just read a few post up on what i did and it fixed my problem and did not have to delete anything, i just went into my controls and change my email to another email address i hardly ever use and then go back in and changed it back to the one that i always use and was originally on here to begin with and now all is good! biggrin.gif

But if not the same issue "Happyboy" is the man!