''dinli Buys Cannondale Motorsports''

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

It was suggested that the pigasses sold the rights to more than one.I just got a xr50 for my daughter could have bought a clone for less but chose quality and known company.If give a choice between ATKDale and Funchu(Dinly) guaranteed ATK will be in my garage as soon as they are out.And I will wait for it till ATK is ready to make it with all their improvements.

jamiesel

#12 Post by jamiesel »

Originally posted by cannondale27
It was suggested that the pigasses sold the rights to more than one.I just got a xr50 for my daughter could have bought a clone for less but chose quality and known company.If give a choice between ATKDale and Funchu(Dinly) guaranteed ATK will be in my garage as soon as they are out.And I will wait for it till ATK is ready to make it with all their improvements.

ya... what he said:clap: :usa

pdavis

#13 Post by pdavis »

i got a question, if dinly DID buy the tooling and ATK says they are going to produce quads(at least thats the impression i get from Mr White) whats gives? are there going to be two companies producing the same products ? albeit with a different sense of quality

quote from Mr White :
"We plan to build great ATV's. We have lots of good help.
Thanks Frank White"

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Who knows?The soap opera never ends.Somebody ought to write a book about all this when it is all over with.Just enjoy what we have and wait.

Freakystone

#15 Post by Freakystone »

I guess I am done caring who is going to be reproducing the Cannondales as lang as parts are available. The longer it takes for someone to start producing and marketing these quads will only make it harder for them to gain validity amoungst atv buyers. That in itself makes the purchase of the Cannondale name and properties less and less attractive of a pickup for someone with the cash. IMO.

I have owned over 30 atv's and atc's since I was 13 in 1983 and I am sure I will own many more. I am on my second Dale and love it. But something else will someday replace it whether Cannondale makes a comeback or not.

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

I definitely would rather buy an ATK over a Dinli...Something about made in TAIWAN scares me. Especially since the people who know the most about these machines live in this country.

DangerRanger

#17 Post by DangerRanger »

Dinli bought all the IP and jiggs, production equipment and such....JCV you notice any of the crates with their names all over them leaving the factory and setting around being loaded up? Looks like the own the rights (better than RAD2Go IMO), maybe they will consider a sale to ATK ...but good to see it out of the winged arse's hands finally. One way or another ATK will wind up the king here.

Ben

4punksdad

#18 Post by 4punksdad »

atk is a name I know and trust...............I sure hope the c-dale remains american made. Thats part of what drew me to the quad. I got all patriotic after sept 11.:usa

Freakystone

#19 Post by Freakystone »

I am a patriotic as the next american born tax payer but the fact is, if some parts are made outside the borders of this country, who cares. If the manufacturer can get components made in Asia for a lot less and use that increased profit for better R&D, more advertising, increased company security, warranty backing, etc., then we should be happy that we still have an advanced quad like the Cannondale.

Fact is, I would love the Cannondale regardless of where it was built. A global economy is here to stay and there are many more benefits to it than people realize. Unions, lawsuits and insurance accounts for a huge percentage of U.S. manufacturers costs.

Go check out www.alibaba.com and see how cheap products can be made in Asia. Wanna buy 1000 atv full face helmets? $16.00 each and they are yours. DOT cert even. I bet that most of the AMERICAN companies selling helmets get their from ASIA. More than you know comes from ASIA. Deal with it.

4punksdad

#20 Post by 4punksdad »

aren't you asian freaky?