$100 Bet, settle this for us

Jennys440dale

#11 Post by Jennys440dale »

I have a '03 Silver and black one and mine does not say "LE" on it????

So.... who is right?? Some say the black and silver ones are "LE" and some say they are not.

jcv440

#12 Post by jcv440 »

I know for a fact Cannondale was listing the black and silver ones as a special edition. The 03 regular cannibals where suppose to be the silver plastic with the blue headlight covers.

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

I will have to check my title when I get home. I have an LE. I remember from their site that the LE was the stars and stripes and was seperate from the other 2.

CdaleRacer0128

#14 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i don't think my quad had a title to it, but if it did ill go find it n look:deal:

im still sure that the LE's were just the stars n stripes..:hammer:

RetroZ

#15 Post by RetroZ »

My stars/stripes says LE on the title. If I remember right they were supposed to only make a limited number (1000?). They ended up doing a 2nd run on them. I think some of them even came with the fox's and cheaper tires. My is lucky # 13 and it didn't have Ohlins on it. Neither did # 1. I could have got it, but I figured someone else would enjoy it more then me since I was just going to race it XC.

4punksdad

#16 Post by 4punksdad »

nrath,
I never paid any attention to the title before I sold it to my brother. Also, I never got a title for the LE I purchased from guy hull. Next time I see my brother I will ask him to look at the title.

since the black model was sold with stars and stripes decals, I would suspect it too was an LE model. The plain black & silver cannibal on the other hand should be known as simply a cannibal. Maybe I am wrong, but thats what I always thought.

Jaybr

#17 Post by Jaybr »

Nrath is correct, my black and silver Cannibal title does not say LE.

Just a side note, I did not get a title with my 02 Speed when I bought it in NC, must be a state thing.