CannondaleRiders.Com T-shirt

Jennys440dale

#11 Post by Jennys440dale »

Something simple and in white would be my preference. Nothing too gaughty though.

The word "Cannondaleriders.com" on the front in small print off to the side and a nice black and silver cannondale on the back would look nice wink.gif There are so many different types of cannondales out there.

Just my opinion. I think I'll buy one irreguardless of what is on it.

xtremesj

#12 Post by xtremesj »

I like the action shot. Since its a picture of me. smile.gif

autox7

#13 Post by autox7 »

I'll second the small Cannondaleriders.com logo on the front with some sort of print on the back. I like the airbrushed look too, but if the consensus says action shot, then I will go that way.

Not too particular, just want something to show who we are and what we stand for!!

Jaybr

#14 Post by Jaybr »

Nobody else has designs they want to add?

Psychosis

#15 Post by Psychosis »

Basically the same thing except a Moto on it and cannondale written below. Just a quick throwup. I could probably make a pretty nice design if I had some ideas on what to do w/it and what to use.

fourwhls

#16 Post by fourwhls »

Jay,
How did you get the photoshopped pictures small enough to post on the site?

I played with a picture over the weekend and was going to post it, but it's entirely too big. If I shrink the size and resolution to the fit the 75K limit, the picture is grainy.

If you have a better method, let me know or give me your e-mail and I will send it to you and let you deal with it.

Shawn

Jaybr

#17 Post by Jaybr »

I use Microsoft Digital Image Pro.

I save them at 600 x ??? in JPG format with usually 40% compression and use an option to not store the thumbnail in the file.

I pm'd you my email

fourwhls

#18 Post by fourwhls »

I think I got it to work

fourwhls

#19 Post by fourwhls »

The picture turned out like crap. It looked a whole lot better before I compressed the size, but you get the picture.

Just a tricked out Dale.

fourwhls

#20 Post by fourwhls »

Just had another thought.

The T-Shirt idea is great, but how about a Polo Shirt also. I don't know about all of you, but I work in a Professional environment and only get to wear T-Shirts on the weekends. How about a Polo Shirt with Cannondaleriders.com embroidered on the sleeve and/or chest?

Just a thought.