Ride just for fun?

4punksdad

#11 Post by 4punksdad »

fun fun fun..............

Motoman440

#12 Post by Motoman440 »

I ride for the fun of it. I tried out that MX racing and she scared the tar outa me!!! Love ridin the tracks and balz out in the woods though!!! Thinkin bout trying some GNCC racing next season. We'll see.biggrin.gif

TricityCdale

#13 Post by TricityCdale »

I do both, mostly recreation. The funny thing about the Cannondales (and the cool thing), is that they pretty much hold up the same whether you are racing them or not. I raced mine pretty steady for a couple of months last spring and had zero problems then. They were built for racing and hold up well. They are also a heckuva lot fun to play on as well!

acarli3

#14 Post by acarli3 »

The wife and I are pure recreation riders. Never even been to a race.

pdavis

#15 Post by pdavis »

i do both, i love just going out trail riding with my buddies and having alot of fun, but i love to race too, i am a very competative person, and i like to challenge myself, i know that being almost 40 a little overweight and alot outa shape, that i wont win the races i enter but to me it is a challenge, first just to finish (i mainly run hare scrambles) and i have found that if you just complete the required number of laps you will have a decent finish, but i like just hanging out with friends, doing some riding and talking BS, SOUNDS LIKE THE WEEKEND RIDE AT JAYBR'S :head:

NRath

All for fun!

#16 Post by NRath »

My only reason for riding is because it's so d@mn fun!!! Racing is just as much fun as playing. My quad spends most of it's time riding on the trails with my friends. And when I just can't get enough play racing, I turn to a harescramble. You get all you want out there!!!

I've never had a hobby more fun than riding and I can't see myself ever stepping off an ATV voluntarily.