Tire Balls???

JeffQuadShop

#11 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by wyndzer
So, I'm guessing that the tire balls can be transferred from tire to tire?   Meaning that one set of balls is basically all you would ever need?
Exactly, it is possible that if you do happen to puncture 1 then you can just replace the damaged one for very little $. They also have a 1 year warantee.

CdaleRacer0128

#12 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

and these things aren't illegal in Gncc racing? they seem kinda like cheating:confused:

JeffQuadShop

#13 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by CdaleRacer0128
and these things aren't illegal in Gncc racing? they seem kinda like cheating:confused:
Why is that like cheating? They are available to anyone that wants them. Thats like saying aftermarket shocks are like cheating.

CdaleRacer0128

#14 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

hmm..very true i stand corrected:o

JeffQuadShop

#15 Post by JeffQuadShop »

LOL....its ok. Motorcycle's have been using flat proof systems for a long time now, its about time us quad guys have something.

jesshamner

#16 Post by jesshamner »

Oops. I didn't mean to scare off customers. I think these babies are well worth the money. If I had the extra money, I would get me some balls for sure biggrin.gif . If you have the money for these, you would be stupid not to get them. You wouldn't believe how much faster you can go when you don't have to worry about your tires.

haydug

#17 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by jesshamner
Oops.  I didn't mean to scare off customers.  I think these babies are well worth the money.  If I had the extra money, I would get me some balls for sure biggrin.gif .  If you have the money for these, you would be stupid not to get them.  You wouldn't believe how much faster you can go when you don't have to worry about your tires.

I've always heard that the secret to going to fast has something to do with balls and not worrying about things. I think I've found the secret.

thunderwolf

#18 Post by thunderwolf »

Here is what the tireballs look like, if n e 1 wanted 2 know.

thunderwolf

#19 Post by thunderwolf »

And out of the tire.

thunderwolf

#20 Post by thunderwolf »

Has anyone used these? A person in the desert racing industry told me that the tire sidewalls get chewed up after only one race. In the desert that is a long race, but that would get expensive having to buy new tires after every race.