Lurkers Roll Call

Derno24

Re: Lurkers Roll Call

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Ryanstones

It get boring hearing from the same old idiots.....coughnotmecough...

:welcome:

Are you meaning me????biggrin.gif :deal:

pdavis

#12 Post by pdavis »

:rotf :rotf
can we keep this to low posting members like ryanstones original thought was, he dont have many :wow j/k:rotf
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Ryanstones

Cmon you F@#$in LURKERS

#13 Post by Ryanstones »

Yea, like PDavis said.

Good to see you here Cheetah.

Lurkers who fail to post in this thread will be permanently BANNED.

NO KIDDING.

drbowtie

Here's a lurkers point of view!

#14 Post by drbowtie »

I am dissappointed that my machine "stock" won't outrun a DS650 "Stock". That's why I bought it!

However, that's where it stops... For every other reason I can think of this machine is a blast. Thought about selling it a while back but never put a lot of energy into it and at this point in time I'm kind of glad I did not. I did get the chance on New Years to ride it and I remembered why I liked it soo much!

If I had not of just purchased a 2004 Ski-Doo Rev 800 H.O. I would have spent all the money in money land on the engine in my C-Dale to make it eat that DS650. But I bought a sled instead. Now for all of you southerners that don't get the chance to mount a machine like this I can assure you that one ride would make you post the question... "Why wheels God? Track is soooo much better!"

Acceleration? Cannondales can't spell acceleration! That REV will relocate the front part of your cranium to the back part of your skull! Five days ago I had the machine pinned at 110+/- (At that rate of speed the speed-o-meter is tough to read...

Fun, Fun, Fun! If we could just get our C-Dales to run like that!

canibalistic

Lurker?

#15 Post by canibalistic »

I suppose I could be considered a lurker, I don't know the definition but I surf the forums quite a bit and only post when I think I may have something to contribute. I'm reserved or quiet
in nature anyway.
But, I don't surf any other web forums with the exception of cannondaler.com and I enjoy learning from everyones comments and conversations.
Thanks, Jeff

USAMoto00

#16 Post by USAMoto00 »

Ryanstones, I will gladly accept all help I can get!:deal: Hey Bowtie, if you want acceleration...try a GSXR1000 and I guarantee that after you shift out of 1st gear, 110 is nothing! Oh yea, don't look down cause it all happens soooo fast.

Ryanstones

Race stories with pix!

#17 Post by Ryanstones »

That's how you get lots of QUALITY posts.
Most people don't race, so when you guys who are hanging it out, post stories...coool. Each pic = 1 more post.
You could just post pics of michell if you want :rotf

USAMoto00

#18 Post by USAMoto00 »

Oh yea, you'd love that wouldn't you! So what about that half?.....

Ryanstones

That's a good start

#19 Post by Ryanstones »

but pics with her and the quad would be better biggrin.gif

I thought i could change post counts but it appears the "guy behind the curtain" Jaybr, closed that little loophole. grr.

Guess you'll have to get to 1000 the honest way...pics of michelle and her 'dale! whaaahaahaa

j/k no disrespect

Bowtie: what's wrong with your rider, em i mean quad? I have never lost to a stock DS.

USAMoto00

#20 Post by USAMoto00 »

I was thinking the same thing Ryan. A DS? C'mon! I raced one of the DS Baja's or something and it was close for about 20 feet. I was going to tell him to brong that REV to a track that we have up here called Big Game. It has a pond in the middle of the track and we could all ride circles around him!