Is it worth getting a cannondale

MX Quad Dad

#11 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Originally posted by Derno24
Please explain more in detail.  Not quite sure what you are getting at.

Sorry, I hit the wrong "QUOTE" button. I was just adding to haydugs list of problems with the YFZ.

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

That's ok I thought maybe you knew something new that popped up recently with the Dales.

If I am not correct your son raced for the shop out in Miss. Right?

Did you get another Dale yet?

MX Quad Dad

#13 Post by MX Quad Dad »

NO he was sponsered by Cernic's out of PA. Jeff is a great guy and I might have stayed with him, but ended up doing some bussness with R&S out of IN. and felt he was more dedicated to the Dales.

Yes I did get a second Dale smile.gif . A new 02 Speed and this ones MINE

cdalepilot

#14 Post by cdalepilot »

fullbore 350x,if you know somebody that has a cdale or are able to test ride one then do it and it will all be history after that!smile.gif :wow

MX Quad Dad

#15 Post by MX Quad Dad »

******: Yeah Jeff and all his staff are great and really tried to help. We lost carrier bearing 1 week before Loretta's "02" and I guess because they are more into the bikes they couldn't understand what I needed , That was OK and they had the curtisy to have someone call me from C-Dale, problem was the guy who called me didn't understand what I needed ( basicly they didn't call it a rear axle bearing carrier or understand what the assembly of such was, I guess). Anyway when the order was recieved there wasn't everything I needed. So I called R&S Performance ( he had responded to an e-mail I'd sent before I had placed my order with Cernic's ) He had everthing in stock. The best part is, I stopped by on my way down to L L's and He helped us get it back to gether. Like I said Jeff is a great guy but sometimes Bike and Quad language is a little diffrent.

Fullbore 350x

#16 Post by Fullbore 350x »

Thanks for the offer, but im alittle to far away. Also, what the difference between a cannible and a speed.