NEW!!! February Cannondale Quad/Bike of the Month!!!!

Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

I'm all for putting Jfarrar in the voting, but I don't think we should make racing a qualifier to get in this contest.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everyone that takes their dale out to the track to compete every weekend, but this contest is for anyone. This is CannondaleRiders not Racers and their are alot of people on this site that have built some awsome machines that will never see a track.

Again, no offense meant for any of the racers out there,

And Randy

I'm not running this contest, but I would think you should pic 1 quad to enter per month.

cdalepilot

#12 Post by cdalepilot »

thats why you da man jaybr! everybody should be included, !its only fair:clap:

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
In my opinion we should start this new trend with meaning. I think that Jason Farrar's quad should be the first of many more to come. The reason being, he is going to Cali. to race and put the Cannondale in the spotlight for all of us. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes but I think that one of these guy's going to, and racing in the GNC race should be honored. Abbott those quads are awesome!! You guys agree with my theory?? Yes, no???
:usa
P.S. Jason should even have the new R plastic on by now too. J., give us a pic.!

I agree that Farrar should get some recognition, but this isn't about the rider it's about the quad/bike. You the members will decide ultimately who will get quad/bike of the month. The rider of the month is in the other thread. If you want to nominate Farrar's quad post the pic here.

I figured on just picking the best of ABBOTT's Quads in the voting not all of them so it doesn't matter how many pics are posted. I am trying to encourage people who have their rides looking good and want to display them to put them here. Then we as a group will vote on who machine gets the nod for that month.

USA: The same could be said for Jeff Stoess he races pro level in the GNCC's and will be in Texas shortly.

thomez

#14 Post by thomez »

I fully agree, Ron and Jay.

This contest is merely about the Quad/Bike of the month. It just has to look purrrrty to be eligible, you don't have to be able to ride it. For awesome racing on a Cannondale that will still qualify for Rider of the Month standing, where Jason is doing quite well and is tied for the lead.

Ron and I will trim down the nominees to a select few and then we will begin the voting process.

So get some more pics posted and quit yappin!

moto-rider-7

#15 Post by moto-rider-7 »

i got 5th place over all on her last year. and shes a pretty little thing

yea

JST

#16 Post by JST »

Mine:p

JST

#17 Post by JST »

Front:usa

Jaybr

#18 Post by Jaybr »

Can I submit mine?

02 Speed, RPM axle, Diamond LT arms- chrome, full HMF, Ohlins w/Quadshop ZPS conversion, Blaze handguards, Moto nerfs, Denton stabilizer, mxr's on baja's, CannondaleRider.com graphics, pingle kill switch, PRM belly and swingarm skids, AC bumper.

[img]http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=29798[/img]

jbomb

#19 Post by jbomb »

I vote for Jbomb!:w:

USAMoto00

#20 Post by USAMoto00 »

I didn't mean that you had to race your machine to qualify. The thread started with "quad of the month" and I just associated being in the spotlight with that. And what better way to start it off with Jason, Doug, OR Jeff and those other guys that put the hard work into keeping these machines in the public eye at National events? I totally love the quads of Abbott and Jbomb(they are sexy), these are the Elite of the Elite! I was just trying to give the year a jump start that's all. I didn't mean to exclude or upset anyone in the process. Ya know where I'm coming from?:confused: