Busy Month

haydug

#11 Post by haydug »

That sounds pretty cool, but where do you get it to load?? And then how do you get it to work?? I have not figured out AIM yet.

thomez

#12 Post by thomez »

Yahoo Messenger Download

Download and install it and let me know if you have any further questions/trouble.

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by thomez
Yahoo Messenger Download

Download and install it and let me know if you have any further questions/trouble.

You know I'd prefer MSN messenger and chat.

thomez

#14 Post by thomez »

We could do that too. I have that as well.

MSN Messenger Download

Mjollnir

#15 Post by Mjollnir »

I say ICQ.

thomez

#16 Post by thomez »

Sheesh guys.

ICQ Messenger Download

We need to make up our minds here. Maybe Jay will be tech support for MSN and it will be the best choice, I had never thought of that.

thomez

#17 Post by thomez »

Hey Jay,

MSN Messenger Chat is now a subscription service. Unless you have a hookup for us, I'm afraid that eliminates it from my options....

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

I would like to thank the academy for this wonderful achievement...Oh crud thatr isn't what this is for. I think we are growing people.........Cannondaleriders is a frieght train move out da way:eek: smile.gif sad.gif tongue.gif :confused: BIG FACES KICK ARSE!!!!!!

Jaybr

#19 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by thomez
Hey Jay,

MSN Messenger Chat is now a subscription service. Unless you have a hookup for us, I'm afraid that eliminates it from my options....

Yeah, I saw that today. We'll figure something out this week.

I've got a Windows 2000 server here running all the time and a seperate web server so I'll play around and see if I can't get something up, otherwise we can always fall back on Yahoo.

Thomez, PM me you MSN Messenger address.

NRath

#20 Post by NRath »

Is there a spot that'll show the total number of users? And, how about number if users that have posted in the last day, week, month, 3-months?

I wouldn't ask for much, would I?