Wifes-Girlfriends

jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

My girlfriend begs me to go to races. She is my pit crew.

Originally posted by EuroGOD
My wife rides a Black '03 Cannibal :head:  They were the "girly" models weren't they??? tongue.gif

Whoa whoa whoa...you mean to tell me I bought the girly version?

Jaybr

#12 Post by Jaybr »

My wife rides a Black '03 Cannibal :head:  They were the "girly" models weren't they??? tongue.gif

I guess it's time for me to change the plastic:confused:

J. Delaney

#13 Post by J. Delaney »

HEY!:mad: I have a black 03 Cannibal!! What makes them so girly?

USAMoto00

#14 Post by USAMoto00 »

This is getting good.:eek:

acarli3

#15 Post by acarli3 »

riding quads is a hobby that my wife and I started together. My wife loves her YFZ and we ride often in good weather. However, we just found out a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting our first child. smile.gif

I wonder how this will change this hobby for us? I hope its a boy so I can buy a 50cc:D

If it's a girl, she's going to be a tomboy cause she's riding with daddy:head:

Jaybr

#16 Post by Jaybr »

acarli3,

Congrats on the news:head:

and I wouldn't worry wether its a boy or girl, I've got one of each and they both ride:ride:

thunderwolf

#17 Post by thunderwolf »

Congratulations Acarli!

thomez

#18 Post by thomez »

Congrats man! :head:

TheJaspMan

#19 Post by TheJaspMan »

My wife is awsome about it! She rides and races too. I think thats all we talk about anymore. Check out here quad at: http://infernomxracing.com/carrie.html

TheJaspMan

#20 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by acarli3
riding quads is a hobby that my wife and I started together.  My wife loves her YFZ and we ride often in good weather.  However, we just found out a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting our first child.  :)

I wonder how this will change this hobby for us?  I hope its a boy so I can buy a 50cc:D

If it's a girl, she's going to be a tomboy cause she's riding with daddy:head:

Congrats!!! We have a two year old boy. It's the most wonderful feeling you could ever imagine. I wanted a girl really bad, but it's awsome having a son! He likes tools and quads more than any Barney or Lego toy! For Xmas I got him his own Craftsman socket set and screwdrivers. The little sneak has tools hidden all over the house. We have to hide the quad keys from him, he finds thems and climbs up to start the quads. Then he just sits there acting like he is doing tricks. We have already worn out a Huevos 5 video and can't get the Huevos 6 DVD out of the PS2.