You know it is Race Season when....

02Cannibal

#11 Post by 02Cannibal »

As long as I don't wreck racing the 13 year old I'm all set for the 8th.

We start late this year:
ATV's sign in 1:00-2:00 , race 2:15-3:30

jcv440

#12 Post by jcv440 »

lol Derno! I've been playing Offroad fury II WAAAAY too much lately. As soon as I get home from work, it's change into lounge pants, plant *** infront of TV, play Fury II.....eat, play Fury II....poop, play Fury II....go to sleep. Though floor racing hurts the left thumb instead of the right thumb! I can't wait. I do the same thing.

Snowing in kane, I'm out in the truck doing timed laps around the neighborhood....sliding into the corners, just touching the curb, slipping the clutch, puttin the hammer down, slam on the brakes, kick it sideways, pass the guy on the lawnmower plowing his driveway...roost him alittle as I swerve back over, get my barcode scanned....and I'm off again!
:head:

Today is tuesday, don't forget GNCC's on Speed, 7pm! smile.gif

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

This is a funny thread. smile.gif

Will: Yeah the start times are later. I might actually get there on time this year. Also I finally put a choke on the Z. Starts with one push now. I won't know what to do about the extra time I have left.

I even raced a lady to the front of the line with the cart. A little rub and she was picking up her groceries. I think the wife is going to leave me behind next time she goes grocery shopping. She told me that I am worse than those obnoxious kids in the store.:eek:

KYmxracer52

#14 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I have it bad as well. Haven't raced the neighbors.....YET I usually go to my dealership and hang out for like 3 hours every Wednesday. I don't get to go practice at Daniel Boone until March 14. If anyone wants to make the trip, come on down. It's March 13/14. I'm going on the Sunday. Come and join us.

thunderwolf

#15 Post by thunderwolf »

Hmmmmm, this is not normal every day behavior? Maybe I need to see somebody about this.

Jaybr

#16 Post by Jaybr »

What time is GNCC on Speed. I know their still showing the motorcycle races on Sundays, but haven't been able to find the quads in a couple weeks.

jcv440

#17 Post by jcv440 »

7pm eastern time.

J. Delaney

#18 Post by J. Delaney »

The new CBR 1000 superbike did 192mph around Daytona in December!! The old GSXR 1000 superbike only did 183mph. The new ZX10R supersport bike did 182! Valentino Rossi switched to Yamaha and Colin Edwards came back home to Honda. I'm already biting my nails and sitting on the edge of my seat!!sad.gif

NRath

Funny stories, guys!!

#19 Post by NRath »

I'm knee deep in Cannondale parts in my garage! I'm cruncing to get them put back together so at least the quads will be ready when the time comes!