one of every brand made.
:ride:

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
Ya just got me all choked up Ron...

LOL

:drink:

Yeah it was late at night and I ate some bad pizza. Oh **** now I am quoting chick flicks. Darn sensitivity training at work has got me all messed up.:eek:

Brad77

#16 Post by Brad77 »

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by d11nr
If I had crazy money I would own
one of every brand made.

4punksdad,

That kinda looks like my place.

Although, I don't know about crazy money. ROFL, heck the little bit of my money that I HAD can be viewed right here in this pic.

Although this pic is outdated, there are now some changes that have been made in this lineup.

wistech

#17 Post by wistech »

I dont have a problem with people selling thier quads but it I do feel sad when someone parts out a low mileage cannon because of something like bad crank or bad ecu. It seems like such a waste of a wonderfull machine. But on the other hand I do like scoring the parts dirt cheap.

Im seriously thinking about selling or trading my vette to buy a small fleet of these orphand quads.

4punksdad

#18 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Brad77
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by d11nr
If I had crazy money I would own
one of every brand made.

4punksdad,

That kinda looks like my place.

Although, I don't know about crazy money. ROFL, heck the little bit of my money that I HAD can be viewed right here in this pic.

Although this pic is outdated, there are now some changes that have been made in this lineup.

sweet looking lineup.:clap:

CdaleRacer0128

#19 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

sweet garage brad!smile.gif

Brad77

#20 Post by Brad77 »

Thanks guys,

It has taken me about 12 years of buying, selling, and building to get to the point where I am now.

Oh, here is a quick rundown of what I have. The first unit is my custom 400rx (86 250r chassis, bored and stroked 350x motor), then the Cannondale (which has been updated since this pic), then my 89 250r (with a bunch of bolt on goodies), then my LRD framed 330r (I love it but don't use it), then my 350xx (250x chassis with 350x motor). I sold that last quad and bought another Cannondale, which brings me back to the original subject about Cdalers jumping ship. Now that I have two, there aren't any plans of selling (unless I run too low on cash or something).