OT- What I bought after selling my Dale

NRath

#11 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by haydug
Hey Jammer, bring that down to Jay's, we can make a section of whoops about a mile long.

Like he!! you will!!!!sad.gif I bet Jay would agree with me on that one!smile.gif

I'll change the combo so you can't get in!! Now, if your willing to keep them 1/2 mile long and have a whoops training session out there one day, I might be up for it! I could definitely use some more practice "whoop" 'n it!

Also, I figured out why the guys were bombing them so fast toward the end of the day- there weren't any whoops left!! It was almost a flat trail down the center the last couple times I went through them.

And Jammer- I got to run one at Jay's for about 6 hours or so and it is pretty fun- I guess your going to get/already have way more experience than that. But after about 3 or 4 hours, it was starting to seem like work. At least it was fun work!

4punksdad

#12 Post by 4punksdad »

takeuchi..................the only skid loader to own.

I got the newer version of the same machine. Don't tear up & spin your tracks too much. They are about 2500 for a set.

Jammer72

#13 Post by Jammer72 »

Yep definitely are good machines.I know the tracks are a little high. My brother and I picked up one machine each and a full set of tracks for less than $20 grand for both. We also picked up a 863 Bobcat not a bad machine.

Last time I was in GA I visited takeuchi US headquarters. You talking about parts they got em.How do you like that 130?

4punksdad

#14 Post by 4punksdad »

the 130 is a very nice machine. I paid around 30,000 for it new. I have an 02 and an 03 model. Plus I ended up getting a TB145 mini excavator too.

How many hours are on yours? Is it a TL120 or a 126?

Jammer72

#15 Post by Jammer72 »

Actually mine are TL26's. One has 4400 hours on It has a brand new motor and I just replaced all the pins and bushings in the front. The only thing left to do is replace one roller.