Congrats to Jeff for taking 1st at Sparta!

Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

Congratulation Jeff!

Awesome Job:clap: :clap:

Rx440

#12 Post by Rx440 »

Great job Jeff. Congratulations!:clap:

blaze#52

#13 Post by blaze#52 »

congrats again Jeff, keeping us going and putting us in the headlines, way to go.

NRath

Awesome Job, Jeff!!!

#14 Post by NRath »

You had said you were looking forward to the next couple races! Good Job, We're proud of ya'!!:clap: :hammer: :clap:

:usa

cannondale27

History Made!

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

The best!That is awesome.We all have been waiting for this day for a long time.You deserve it Jeff!I believe he is the first Cannondale racer to take first in the Pro class at any National.

thomez

#16 Post by thomez »

Congrats Jeff! :head:

Also, lets not forget our other riders!

Tony aka Swamp'Dale finished an impressive 12th in 4 Stroke A !!

And don't forget Tyler Lenig, who I don't think is on the site, but has been doing great in the 4 Stroke Stock class, he was on the podium again today with an impressive 3rd and 8th overall in the morning!

Eric Randle, 8th place in 4 Stroke C 25-32.

Michael Trapp, 12th in 4 Stroke Stock.

Brian Blosser, 20th in 4 Stroke C 16-24.

Looks like Wrightsman had some trouble again this weekend... only finished a lap... sorry Ben.

Darrin Jumper put in a good race day, finishing 11th in the Vet class.

Tony Isbell put in an 18th place in 4 Stroke B - top half of the huge class!

How about this one!

Timothy Lenig, Jr. - 3rd! in Open A class, is this maybe Tyler's brother, dad, son, something? It looks to me like their 'Dale not only made it through both the morning and afternoon, but kicked some butt in both! :head:

Here is also some impressive news, not a single Cannondale with a DNF in the PM race! 10 Yamahas with a DNF, and 9 Honda - where does all this reliability talk come from? Hahaha!

2 Cannondale DNF's in the morning race, but listen to this - 11 Yamahas and 12 Hondas .... I know we don't have as many out there, but only 2 didn't make it the whole day! I must say, I am proud!

:usa

PS: Maybe in XC, Steve, but wasn't the 2002 GNC Championship won on a Cdale? One of the Nacs guys?

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

No not that I can remember!

JeffQuadShop

#18 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Thanks alot guys, my ATK ran flawless in all that mud. These ATK/Cannondales have been the best quads I have ever ridden and I have ridden all of them, I will be on these for years to come! I'm gonna try my best to keep it up there for all of you guys that have stuck through the hard times. I believe that with ATK and Dinili keeping the dream alive that we can only look up from here.

Big thanks to John Rowling, ATK, Steve Maslanik, Doug Flinner and Jim Winklebauer for all their help with my bike!

Timothy (TJ) Lenig is Tylers older brother and they are the nephews of Treci Cecco. He and Tyler both are exteremly fast! Watch for these two in the future. Tyler just turned 17 and I bet he will be one of the top pro's in a few years.

ronnoc47

#19 Post by ronnoc47 »

Thanks Jeff! Great ride! Today I can say for the first time in a while that I am proud to be a Cannondale owner! Thanks for renewing my faith. :clap:

Terry
03 MOTO

sillysspeed

#20 Post by sillysspeed »

Great job Jeff, it was only a matter of time!! Keep it up. :usa