Pcp

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Yeah Thomez handing out the challenges. Guess anything is possible in this topsy turvy world we live in!

CdaleRacer0128

#12 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Originally posted by Derno24
Not sure, but that was what I heard.  You should be able to add mine and yours to that total.  When are you dropping yours off Leric?  Let me know Scott said mine should go back to him right away.  Scott has been really a stand up guy about all of this.  :clap:

dad is bringing it to maz this afternoon

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Thomez really did improve alot.He was out there more than anyone also.Very freindly track.

5 cranks!!

Speaking of Thomez I tried his maps at the ride.Thomez 1 is a wickedly fun map.Has some major 2stroke feel to it.Might not be great for anything where control is important but it sure is fun.Nick from Illinois tried it within a hour he hit a tree and then crashed in rhythm section breaking ankle.:cry:

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

I can neither confirm or deny that my crank is going south. By the discussions I have had with Scott and what I found in my oil filter all leads to crank going. I found Brass shavings in the filter and the bike is shaking pretty good now. If it is the crank, which we think it is, I will make sure to post about it.

I could have sworn Doug was talking about another crank that went. I also know that swamp dale has had one go on him too.

OCR

#15 Post by OCR »

Are these stock cranks that went or someone elses?

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

I saw two one out of quad and other still in it.Winky cranks

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

Winky cranks! Not hearing to much positive right now. Like I said we figure the crank the motor is not apart so I will reserve crucifying till after it has been validated!

thomez

#18 Post by thomez »

Well Derno, you would make 1. Robert Timberlake, the guy who came all the way from Alabama and got a whopping 3 laps in and his siezed up, maybe Leric, and Doug had 1 with him that had just went and I believe he said another one at the shop, Timbomoose had lost his stroker 2 days before and was back at 432cc, that makes 5 or 6 :eek: