Stolen Cannondale Cannibal & Warrior

rmilli

#11 Post by rmilli »

Thanks everyone. I am still trying to find a pic of the warrior

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

I had something similar happen to me a couple years ago. You may want to go to some local riding spots to see if it pops up there. I also informed my local dealer about it. One advantage you have is that there aren't many cannondales around so they stick out like a sore thumb!

Jammer72

#13 Post by Jammer72 »

If you got the vins that would help too. Since there are so few floating around. A quick look would be all we would need to verify,

xtremesj

#14 Post by xtremesj »

Please post the VIn's for us

TheJaspMan

#15 Post by TheJaspMan »

It would help to post any little things that would identify the peices too. Like deep scars or the like. In case they get parted out on eBay (gulp!) maybe they can be caught by locating the pieces. Just a thought.

Psychosis

#16 Post by Psychosis »

I feel for you but you're not the only one. Luckily I was at a race and had my quads w/me w/the exception of a utility which is being serviced at my local dealer so I was lucky. Someone broke in and stole a set of a-arms and stock shocks of my C'Dale, a set of American Racer tires/rims, a Honda scooter, tool box w/tools, and a spare set of 450R shocks. I don't understand why they took what they did but they did.

But back to you. Sorry about that and hope you get them back. The C'Dale I'll bet somebody spots.

rmilli

#17 Post by rmilli »

Thanks. I can tell you that it has an XT 440 exhaust. It does have the Haydug side panels. The bike was pretty clean, but it lost the front emblem when they took it out the door. It also has 400ex rims on it instead of the ITP. There wasn't any deep scrathes. It does have a gripper seat cover. I have the vin #'s at work since I was posting there mostly today. I will definitely have them up first thing in the morning.

The warrior has dirt devils on the rear. Blue renthal handle bars. Blue grippers grips. Stock front bumper and DF skid plate. Its was clean, but the front tires are what give it away. It had big Kenda claws on it.

rmilli

#18 Post by rmilli »

VINS for the bike.

Cannibal : 5B6BB31342B001170

Warrior : JY43GDW06YA208247

I have a couple of pics of the warrior. But I need to get them scanned it

rmilli

#19 Post by rmilli »

they are still missing, I am offering a $500 reward leading to the recovery and arrest of the individuals