Next group ride!!

Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

How about Ruasch Creek? They have trails and MX

The one downside of Hatfield is the lack of mx track. If any of you noticed at my place not many people where in the woods.

I'm open to about anything though, except hill climbs:(

sillysspeed

#12 Post by sillysspeed »

Rauschcreekracing.com

Hey look Ryan, they even have a pee wee track for you. tongue.gif

Ryanstones

#13 Post by Ryanstones »

You @#$% whippersnappers! Have some respect will ya?!:box:

4punksdad

#14 Post by 4punksdad »

please dont conflict with the august 20th ride at the punk palace. I wouldn't want to miss a fall ride date.smile.gif

cdrookie

#15 Post by cdrookie »

sorry ryan, they won't allow big kids on the pee wee track!:mad: it's a shame cause it's the only one out of the 6 mx tracks that i would do good on! the trails at rausch aren't that big, but... tower city is only a few miles away. tower is where they held the rausch creek gncc. unfortunately it's a pay per day place(both are) so unless we could work out a set price for 3/4 days, it would get expensive.

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

That may be something I can work with. I can see about a group riding discount at Rausch. I know exriders tried it before and it didn't work. Mainly cause too many people backed out, but if we get at least 20 people to go I know they will knock off some money for us. Heck I can even check on tower passes too.

tjusa

#17 Post by tjusa »

Hey guys a fall ride sounds great !!!! and i just happen to know of a place i can get us a good deal on with MX trac 30miles of trail and free camping .and it would give all the ny, pa ,ohio , guys a little break on the drive. www.majestictrails.com the web site is is under constuction but will be up in a week or so . so just the front page shows up . If you guys are interested let let me know .

Jaybr

#18 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by tjusa
Hey guys a fall ride sounds great !!!! and i just happen  to know of a place i can get us a good deal on with MX trac 30miles of trail and free camping .and it would give all the ny, pa ,ohio , guys a little break on the drive.  www.majestictrails.com  the web site is is under constuction but will be up in a week or so . so just the front page shows up . If you guys are interested let let me know .

This sounds like a great option, and we'd be supporting a site member too!

haydug

#19 Post by haydug »

I'm in. I'm also going to try and make it to the "punkpalace" as well for that ride.

Derno24

#20 Post by Derno24 »

I am game too!