eBay Ethics Poll

moto450

#11 Post by moto450 »

it isent jacking the price if it was whats reaaly being sold!!! jim areply would would be in game!:deal:

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

I only bid against the guy if he is Ryanstones!:head: :hammer:

USAMoto00

#13 Post by USAMoto00 »

I only bid if I need something bad. I don't like to bid against other dalers, but I have noticed that certain people are always buying. So I try not to jack the price up in a war, but rather wait until closer to auction end. I don't like to do it, but when you need something, you have to do what you gotta do.rolleyes.gif

4punksdad

#14 Post by 4punksdad »

I seldom use e-bay for atv related items...........and I almost never pay attention to the high bidder other than their feedback status to see if they are serious. I probably wouldn't notice if the high bidder was a forum member unless the user name was very obvious.

If I happened to notice a friend bidding, I would simply shy away from the purchase. That has never happened.

Ryanstones

#15 Post by Ryanstones »

Sheesh! It's sure good to have friends!:mad:

I don't bid against known members unless i have to have it. I will bid at the last second if an item looks like it will end way under value.

Mjollnir

#16 Post by Mjollnir »

I would bid because none of you know my eBay user name! hehehe

Nah, I have not bid on things in the past because I recognized someone as a regular here or at 'daler.

Marc

Big Dog

Ebay bids

#17 Post by Big Dog »

I only bid on items that I really need or really want. If I knew that someone really needed a part and it is just a "want" item for me, then I wouldn't bid against them. Otherwise, I don't look at it as "jacking " the price up. If I'm willing to pay more than the other guy, then the highest bidder wins. In my opinion it goes back to the American way, free enterprise. Please don't take this wrong, again, if I really knew that someone needed something, then by all means I wouldn't try to take it away from them, especially if it was a site member. Unless it was Maz, he has too many parts for one guy anyway. tongue.gif

jfarrar

#18 Post by jfarrar »

Originally posted by Derno24
I only bid against the guy if he is Ryanstones!:head: :hammer:

or jfarrar:mad: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :box: :whip: :duel: = derno:cry:

its on now...lol

Drew

#19 Post by Drew »

I usually check out the high bidder also to see if it is someone on here:cheers:

cdaleracer

#20 Post by cdaleracer »

Holy crap!!! This post was old as h*ll!!!