Where would you like to do the fall ride?

Happyboy

#11 Post by Happyboy »

Out east may be cool, North east, wayyyyyy too long of a drive. ******! Have I mentioned I hate Arkansas? smile.gif

CDaleChick

#12 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Out east may be cool, North east, wayyyyyy too long of a drive. ******!  Have I mentioned I hate Arkansas?  :)

Texas isnt any better! lol except we have some pretty cool places to ride!!!!

I'll still try to be able to make the ride, which places have a mx track or jumps or something, never been to any of these places before?

Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

I wonder if CDaleChick picks up hitchhikers with quads.... smile.gif

CDaleChick

#14 Post by CDaleChick »

I wonder if CDaleChick picks up hitchhikers with quads....  :)

most likely i will be flying if i go, i dont even have a trailer for my quad (it rides in the bed of the truck for now) and definitely no money for the gas prices, i can get plane tickets for cheap b/c of tommy working at continental, so thats probably the only way i could get there is if i fly

if i do happen to drive, i would definitely pick up some hitchhikers along the way it just doesnt look like that will be able to happen...sorry, i dont even know if i can make it for sure yet bc they havent set our fall schedule up yet in our series for some dumb reason

Happyboy

#15 Post by Happyboy »

Fly? What about your quad?

CDaleChick

#16 Post by CDaleChick »

Fly?  What about your quad?

a couple ppl said they could probably find a couple extra quads for me and tommy if we could make it haha (hope mine is a dale! smile.gif )

dalewannbe

#17 Post by dalewannbe »

can we get a little info on the 2 PA places, like location and what type of riding to expect?

cdrookie

#18 Post by cdrookie »

majestic has a mx track and miles of trails. tjusa will tell you all about it! it's up in NE pa.

rausch creek is in central pa, tremont, to be exact. they have 6 mx tracks! 1 expert atv, 1 intermediate atv, 1 expert bike, 1 intermediate bike, a peewee and a mini. they also have a few hundred acres to trail ride on, but they're main draw is the tracks. cdaleracer could probably give you a better opinion on the jumps. to me there's some that are down right hairy!!!sad.gif i won't set foot(tire) on the expert atv, unless no ones there. alot of the pro's and top local guys show up there to practice. saw a guy on his yzf do all the jumps on the expert bike track, including the big double infront of the parking lot and the big step up after it! most bikes won't try that double!:head:

CDaleChick

#19 Post by CDaleChick »

the rausch creek tracks look fun! those berms look crazy smile.gif

CdaleRacer0128

#20 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

I LOOOVE RAUSCH, cdalechick you will love it too, you love flying in the air and going fast around berms, then you'll love it..the jumps are amazing, set you up in the air so high and long you can probably eat lunch!:wow its great..

lets see if i havea pic of two..