Early serial #'s

USAMoto00

#11 Post by USAMoto00 »

It's right by me JST. Racer Jim- are you the one with the original black Hiper's? Just curious. Your's was the only other real early # model that I knew of but, rumor had it that you sold it. Farrar, man that's funny! Guess they'll just stick with the ole black automatic Po-laris!:clap: :drink:

RACERJIM

#12 Post by RACERJIM »

Yep thats the one.And yes I still have it. I might sell it at the end of the year (still hoping to get back in to racing). I turned 50 the other day, and it a slow road back to recovery, can't bounce back like I use too whene I was a kid. This was the first summer I was able too ride my street racer (V-MAX) for any great amount of time. I tryed taking one of my drag car (69NOVA) out to TRP at the end of last season an only was able to make 2 easy passes (10.22@134and9.94@137) and ended up in bed for over a week. So it might be sometime before I can H-S race the C-DALE agin. I'am happy to say I'haven lost my power touch. The V-MAX took dyno king for cruiser at Yanky this summer with 141.8HP RACERJIM

USAMoto00

#13 Post by USAMoto00 »

Happen to know what took street bike King honors?smile.gif Just curious as to the horsepower that they're getting.