Need an Opinion

Cdale_racer_669

#11 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

to me it doesnt like like an easy let down, but what i think is probably half the reason why im single lol. just play it slow and cool and see what happens. if she says no then find someone else lol

jfarrar

#12 Post by jfarrar »

sorry never been let down...cant help ya

JST

#13 Post by JST »

^^^^^^you first have to make a move to bet let down farrar.lol

JST

#14 Post by JST »

It does sound like she is trying to be more polite than most.

But on the other hand,those of us with a little age under our belt would give anything to go back to school since we now realize that getting shot down doesn't meen a thing.

CptHook

#15 Post by CptHook »

amen to that

claas900

#16 Post by claas900 »

..Hey sportquad racer maybe she thinks your ugly?..lol..j/p...naw but looking back i never really had the balls to ask a chick out and when i did,i got shot down most the time..but looking back getting shot down isnt a big deal....I say if you want her go for it,ask her..just be stright up about it,girls dont like it when we beat around the bush...So just do and expect nothing,if she says yes cool,if she says no cool also,at least youll know
..But most the time when a chick says umm welll,i'll have to see what im doing bla bla bla...dont want to go out with you...But also keep in mind if shes new..she probley wants to hang with chicks b4 she hangs with guys...

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cdrookie
there's a WHOLE BUNCH of us on here from pa:) but if her last name is Dernoski... RUN!sad.gif

Thank god I have no sisters! At least not in florida. tongue.gif

CDaleChick

#18 Post by CDaleChick »

forget her and find a chick that rides, were much cooler than most tongue.gif

sorry to break it to ya but i think shes just being nice in turning u down, whenever a guy asks me out and i really dont want to, i always try to come up with a nice way to turn them down, unless they keep on, then i have to get mean..... dont worry, i remember getting turned down SEVERAL times in high school!

theJeStEr1340

#19 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Hey CDaleChick, want to go out friday night? smile.gif

hehe. jk

Cdale_racer_669

#20 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

forget her and find a chick that rides, were much cooler than most  
i dream about that day and night :head: