My First Ride In An Ambulance

CdaleRacer0128

#11 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

I hope you get better soon! and yes ambulances are fun sometimes, but they do exactly what you said with the bumps, i cracked three vertebrea and they musta beend oing 80 to the hospital on a chopped up road :mad:

get better soon! and listen to Jason Farrar kids, get the F OUT THE WAY IN PRACTICE don't try to block other guys.. just move over or keep your line

USAMoto00

#12 Post by USAMoto00 »

Wow. Hope you have a smooth recovery and don't rush it. Let your body heal and do it's job. While your waiting....replace the throttle cable and get a new grab bar!biggrin.gif :usa

CannondaleRider

#13 Post by CannondaleRider »

At least i'm not the ONLY person who had the pleasure of riding on a board at 90. lol

J/K

Sorry to hear about your crash

sillysspeed

#14 Post by sillysspeed »

:wow get well soon :usa

dalewannbe

#15 Post by dalewannbe »

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Is this the curse of rider of the month? They either sell the dale or get hurt?

CDaleChick

#16 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Wow. Hope you have a smooth recovery and don't rush it. Let your body heal and do it's job. While your waiting....replace the throttle cable and get a new grab bar!biggrin.gif :usa

the throttle body and cable were replaced like a month ago, so it cant be a bad cable, i dont know what it could be?

USAMoto00

#17 Post by USAMoto00 »

It is possible. I had one sticking and couldn't figure out why. I just kept lubing it. Well, eventually I solved the problem. The cable started unravveling from the inside and wore a whole from the inside-out. It actually had metal wires poking out of the inner metal housing. I thought that might be one for the record books there, have never heard or seen another one do that. Just a possibility?:confused:

nickg

#18 Post by nickg »

it is more likely than not misrouted, look there first