Atk Dealers Needed

cdalepilot

#11 Post by cdalepilot »

i know of a dealer in the states of ks. and ok. so if they both become atk dealers is that a 1000.00 per dealer ?smile.gif

Exodus

#12 Post by Exodus »

All I can say is, 1k sounds like a really good deal to me. I got a couple of dealers around here I'm gonna have to talk to. I need some top hat washers, and a thousand of them would keep me happy for awhile. LOL

jfarrar

#13 Post by jfarrar »

do us all a favor though and make sure your dealers are capable of there duties and are educated on cannondales/atk.having a dealer such as race ready cycles that dont know there butt from a hole in the ground with anything mechanical doesnt look good on your end.

Frank White

#14 Post by Frank White »

In response to the comments:

Chuck: I think Clark our CFO is dealing with Shane. Thanks

JaspMan: Give my Secretary Vanett a call about this area, 801 298 8288 x 101. I'f im in the office I would like to talk to you as well. Thanks

Thomez: Give my secretary Vanett a call about this area, 801 298 8288 x 101 If im in the office I would like to talk as well. You are famous on these sites. Thanks for your detailed help.

Derno: It is much better when a good customer has a dealer call us. Thanks for your words.

USAMoto00: Give Vanett a call 801 298 8288 x 101. It looks like lots of action in Ohio. If im in I would like to visit. Thanks

Kdeal: I also agree. You are a wise man. Thanks

Cdalepilot: Give Vanett a call 801 298 8288 x 101. Also I would like to talk if you call. Thanks

Exodus: We expect new dealers to stock one bike and quad and also buy some parts. This is the initial order. We also expect dealers in some areas to sell more than other areas. Thanks

Jfarrar: One reason I ask is because you riders know who is good and who is not. Part of being a good dealer is also the after sales support they give. I agree with your comments. Give Vanett a call about your dealer. Thanks

Thanks

Frank White

columbiamsp

#15 Post by columbiamsp »

GUYS LETS BE SERIOUS HERE. I AM A YAMAHA-SUZUKI-BOMBARIDIER-EX CANNONDALE DEALER AND MY HONEST OPINION IS THAT ATK WILL NEVER GET THE DEALER THAT HAS MULTIPLE FRANCHISES UNTIL IT CAN COMPETE WITH YAMAHA ETC IN THE FINANCE WORLD. I HAVE SPOKEN TO FRANK ABOUT THIS BEFORE. LETS FACE FACTS YFZ450@$39 PER MONTH/ATK 450@$180 PER MONTH. FRANK IS A GREAT GUY AND I DON'T MEAN TO BE HARSH BUT THE GOOD DEALERS ARE ABOUT VOLUME AND ATK REALLY DOES NOT HAVE MUCH TO OFFER DEALERS IN THIS REGARD. AT ONE TIME I WAS CANNONDALES BIGGEST ATV DEALER NATIONALLY AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE. NO FINANCE PROGRAMS = LOW VOLUME. IT TAKES ALOT MORE TO SELL A PRODUCT THAN BUILD IT AND HOPE PEOPLE WILL BUY IT. CANNONDALE FOR ALL THERE GREAT PEOPLE JUST STARTED TO UNDERSTAND THAT BEFORE THEY FOLDED. FRANK NEEDS TO REMEMBER THAT SALESGUYS TAKE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE. IF YOU PARK AN ATK IN THE SHOWROOM NEXT TO A LTZ400 -SUZUKI HAS MUCH BETTER BRAND RECOGNITION THAN ATK AND WHEN COMBINED WITH THE FINANCE DEALS AT $39 PER MONTH THE SALESGUY WILL NOT PUSH THE ATK. THATS JUST FACT. DEALERS ARE IN THIS TO MAKE MONEY AND ATK JUST NEEDS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND MAKE THEMSELVES A VIABLE FINANCIAL OPTION FOR DEALERS. IF THEY DO THIS I KNOW I WOULD SIGN UP. I AM ROOTING FOR THEM.

theJeStEr1340

#16 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I was just wonder why the retail is so high, but Haydug was able to sell the ATK's at $4200, why isn't it possible for other dealers to do this?

columbiamsp

#17 Post by columbiamsp »

I AGREE. I JUST BOUGHT AN ATK 450 FROM HAYDUG FOR $4200. I WOULD BE REALLY ANGRY IF I WAS AN ATK DEALER AND SPENT $3000+ MORE PER UNIT FROM ATK AND STILL HAD TO MAKE A PROFIT OFF IT. HAYDUGS DEAL IS HARD TO BEAT AND WHEN YOU FACTOR IN GREAT SERVICE AND HE'S A GREAT GUY I DON'T SEE HOW THESE DEALERS CAN COMPETE. THIS IS ANOTHER ISSUE ATK HAS TO DEAL WITH BEFORE THE GOOD DEALERS WILL SIGN UP

theJeStEr1340

#18 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

That doesn't answer my question, why did he get them from ATK for so much cheaper?

Derno24

#19 Post by Derno24 »

Doug didn't. He got them from another dealer and had the motors serviced by ATK.

theJeStEr1340

#20 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by Derno24
Doug didn't.  He got them from another dealer and had the motors serviced by ATK.

Ohhhhh! he must have gotten them at a good price then.