Whats your daily job?

levi550

#11 Post by levi550 »

Product Center Manager for the Hudson Falls location.

We manufacture equipment for the Pulp & Paper Industry.

GL&V Inc.

cdalemx301

#12 Post by cdalemx301 »

Student Just changed my major from Criminal Justice to Construction managment so in a few years ill be building homes lol

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

I'm a Principle Consultant/ Architect for a large software company, I design directories, email systems, networks, general IT infrastructure for our enterprise customers in the region.

I once tried the male stripper thing too, but ended up living in a cardboard box eating out of dumpsters:eek:

USAMoto00

#14 Post by USAMoto00 »

I'm a merge operator (merchandise management) for a Kmart Distribution Center. I also started my own performance business to support my motorized habbits. WheelZ UP was started when I was drag racing street bikes and over the years it has branched out to dirt. I was getting put in too many close calls on the street (careless drivers and hanging with the Star Boyz), so I decided to try something that might have a softer landing for when I crash.:w: So that's how I got here. Addicted ever since.:usa

speed_demon

#15 Post by speed_demon »

I drive a black & white car with pretty red and blue lights. Sometimes I get to drive it really fast! Oh yeah, I get to walk around with a gun too!

440rider

#16 Post by 440rider »

Art Director at a Pub. Company! I design magazines and surf this site all day.

kdeal

#17 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I'm a Principle Consultant/ Architect for a large software company, I design directories, email systems, networks, general IT infrastructure for our enterprise customers in the region.

I once tried the male stripper thing too, but ended up living in a cardboard box eating out of dumpsters:eek:

That's where your wife found you.... In a dumpster behind Walmart?

:rotf :rotf :rotf

J/K

Gang,

Jaybr & Haydug "the West Virginia Flash" (from old stripper days, I guess...lol), are the guys that keep this place going..

Thanks guys

:clap: :clap:

kdeal

#18 Post by kdeal »

Oh yea.....I work at a large Water & Sewer Utility, that is owned by the County where I live, and manage a customer call center, of over 120 people.......

smile.gif

TheJaspMan

#19 Post by TheJaspMan »

I am a network administrator / security advisor for a nationwide trucking company.

I also bartend on weekends for a riverboat and other local events. It keeps me from spending it on the other side of the bar.

USAMoto00

#20 Post by USAMoto00 »

Are you bartending the Fall Ride?smile.gif