very, very SCARY ~~~~~Happy Halloween

Exodus

#11 Post by Exodus »

I would like to start by addressing Stones, you are a man of your words and a gentleman. Some of our debates did get rather heated and I, for one, didn't hold any comments against you. The only time you really made me mad, is when you could type out a post faster than I could. LOL

As far as the issues are conscerned, I am likewise am going to wait until after the election, Stones and I gave a pact on that, and I am holding my end of the bargain, as I know he will. I like these bouts of politics on occasion, and have fun debating them. I do hope that you vote, and not for a party line or who your best friend is going to vote for. Just vote, and vote your conscience and what you think would be the logical and right choice for our country. In the end, we win, because our system of government and freedom of choice is respected by those who we constantly badmouth and disrespect. And it doesnt take a terrorist to realize that this is the best place in the world to live.

C_dale19mx

#12 Post by C_dale19mx »

if you arent voting bush... kiss your recreation and internal cumbustion engins goodbye sad.gif

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

Just for the record, I had absolutely nothing to do with the post getting deleted. Stones and I have healthy debates all the time, In fact about the only thing we agree on is our choice in quads and trucks. We are still good freinds regardless of our opposing opinions on many topics and I would never use my admin power to squash his opinion on a subject that I was debating with him.

I'm still voting for Bush tomorrow:p

Ryanstones

I thought i really pissed you off this time.

#14 Post by Ryanstones »

I guess i'll have to try harder. :duel:

Thanks Jay.

Whatever the outcome, the process, ugly as it is, has a wisdom of its own.
Somehow, i trust, This country will get where it needs go.

:usa

wistech

#15 Post by wistech »

If we are running out of petrolieum soon I guess I better get started mocking up a methane powered turbine. :drink: Dont worry it wont have any magnesium parts in it .LOL

CDaleChick

#16 Post by CDaleChick »

i believe in everything happens for a reason.....i try to keep that in mind with almost everything i do..... bush has my vote, but maybe its bc im a fellow texan to him

cdalerider75

#17 Post by cdalerider75 »

WOW I didn't think that the whole thread got deleted!!! Now was that really needed??

Oh well, I just thought it would be a great post to look at after today and reflect back...

But it comes down to today... so get out and vote..

Lets hope that we don't have to go thru the counting and re-counting again:mad:

CptHook

#18 Post by CptHook »

apparently they have discovered a few, I believe 4 so far, voting machines already that have come with like 200-500 votes for bush on them before people have even started using them, and thats just ones that have been found, makes u kind of wonder how many else are out there that havent been discovered yet sad.gif

IRONSIDE

#19 Post by IRONSIDE »

I hope they wern't in Fl. sad.gif

TheJaspMan

#20 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by CptHook
apparently they have discovered a few, I believe 4 so far, voting machines already that have come with like 200-500 votes for bush on them before people have even started using them, and thats just ones that have been found, makes u kind of wonder how many else are out there that havent been discovered yet sad.gif

Are you surprised? Those with the gold (even if it's black) make the rules and control the world.

Anyone had a chance to read this?

Link to interesting article.

Makes me wonder if it really matters who is in office. Will terrorism end or get worse?