Tired of spilling your expensive locktite?

wistech

#11 Post by wistech »

I dont like beer but I do like like Dr Mc Gillicuddy and MT Dew. And stay away from drinking Draino,it will clean you out but leave you hollow inside.

I dont know how much the locktite is I got it for free from a distibutor.
Yep its a twist tube and if there is to much you can reverse it and suck it back up . Any auto store should be able to get it by now.
sad.gif

claas900

#12 Post by claas900 »

..Hey wistech didnt you know Mt Dew isnt good for your "peepee" it has yellow5 in it..says yellow 5 right here on the can right here in front of me..Iv heard roumers about shrinkage??

CptHook

#13 Post by CptHook »

It lowers your sperm count, doesnt shrink it, and Im sure the loss is minute compared to the amount our bodys' produce every day. Just another media hype.

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

It lowers the sperm count? . So thats a good thing right? Ive never taken the time to count them. tongue.gif

theJeStEr1340

#15 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by wistech
It lowers the sperm count? . So thats a good thing right?  Ive never taken the time to count them. tongue.gif

It was supposed to lower the amount produced, but it isn't true. and Anti-freeze tastes pretty good, but don't drink it.

claas900

#16 Post by claas900 »

..Hmm iv never takent the time either to count "myself" it either. Its never in one spot..hmmm??

kdeal

#17 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by claas900
..Hmm iv never takent the time either to count "myself" it either. Its never in one spot..hmmm??

Hmmm....Time to do a little late night research. Hey Derno, what's the trick to get her
biggrin.gif ohmy.gif
to give it all back?

wistech

#18 Post by wistech »

From locktite gel to sperm counts. Such sick puppies we are.

claas900

#19 Post by claas900 »

..I love being a guy,we can get away talking/thinking like this..

Canniboomer

#20 Post by Canniboomer »

...the chapstick-twistube style is also pretty trick, no waste and easy to swipe the bolt threads.... anyone have a pic of that?... about the same size as one of those buzzer thingy pocket doohickies the ladies might carry in their purse! (just had to warp this, to fit in with this decaying thread!!!) biggrin.gif biggrin.gif