I got the blue's!!

JST

#11 Post by JST »

:wow

jacobw

#12 Post by jacobw »

That blue is sweet haydoug I was thinking about doing that blue on my a-arms and swingarm is a possiblity I would like to do my frame but what I have heard too many risks losing the frame temper. but I am going to do my a-arms and swingarm and maybe steering stem to match my blue on my cannibal.

JeffQuadShop

#13 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by haydug
Well, it was supposed to be candy blue, but instead he made it "lolly pop" blue, which is alittle darker. I have a frame done "black beralius" which is basically like the window tint, that has different color sparkles in the clear that only show up at different angles in the sunlight. I have the motor sitting here, waiting on a timbo stroker crank, then it will be together and running. I may have to send it down to Jeff and let him try'er out for me!!  The only thing it needs now is his Elka "show" shocks!!  :deal:
Get er done!!! biggrin.gif

haydug

#14 Post by haydug »

Jeff, you gotta promise not to get'er muddy!

Think you can handle a 470, with ported head, re-angled injectors, and modified cams?? Can you say "holeshot" ??smile.gif

wanablaze

#15 Post by wanablaze »

Looks like my piston and sleeve make good paperweights! J/k. Thanx for all the help Doug, all your bikes look awesome!:usa :head:

lil jbr

dug

#16 Post by lil jbr »

when are u gunna be finished with my bike dug?
just sneek it in the trailor when bringing my dads quad back and he will never knoe!

JeffQuadShop

#17 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by haydug
Jeff, you gotta promise not to get'er muddy!

Think you can handle a 470, with ported head, re-angled injectors, and modified cams??  Can you say "holeshot" ??smile.gif
Probally not sad.gif

haydug

#18 Post by haydug »

Well Jeff, as soon as the engine is done, it'll be ready for you. Good luck on the arvins!! This thing is begging for some Elka's.

cheetah5431

#19 Post by cheetah5431 »

Oh lord a 470 with arvins up front.sad.gif Better not get her outta first gear.

haydug

#20 Post by haydug »

Waiting on the 500cc, and new Rated X arms, it will be done VERY SHORTLY!! :clap: