favorite beer

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by MX Quad Dad
My  second favorite was FREE BEER.  first was what I called Zendabeer.

Second favorite Beer what are you talking bout Willis? Free is always the Best than Beer with a hot chick (even though you have to buy 2 the company makes the beer better), followed by any Beer that contains alcohol except Jamaican Red. Man that stuff sucked. :drink: :cheers: :cheers:

Now remember kids this is by no means an advertisement for drinking!:drink:

ShifT714

#12 Post by ShifT714 »

Bud Light if im buyin or if someone else is buyin, unless were poor that night....then its Icehouse

bombsquad54

hey

#13 Post by bombsquad54 »

do you guys like michelob im really drunk right now, so i need to know lol:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: on 7 right now, feeling good

J. Delaney

#14 Post by J. Delaney »

Black Butte Porter brewed by Deschutes Brewing Company. It's almost as good as the porter I used to brew myself!

TheJaspMan

#15 Post by TheJaspMan »

I have always stuck with Mich Light. But I recently switched to Coors Light.

When I have $9 a six pack taste, I like Simpatico.

bombsquad54

kids

#16 Post by bombsquad54 »

dont drink, i just needed to vent, the delership that wqorked on my dale messed it way up and i needed a beer. dont do drugs kids, lets all get togather and go to hooters someday, in fayetteville,AR my treat. to all those underage. PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE. IM 21 YOUR NOT SO BE SMART. STAY IN SCHOOL. DONT DRINK OR DO ANYTHING ELSE. TAKE CARE TO ALL. HAPPYBOY YOOU SAVED MY DALE. USAMOTO JFARRAR CANN27 WISTEC, TIMBO, JASP, JEFF@QUADSHOP,rynestones, AND ANYONE ELSE I OWE YOU GUYS THE MOST EXPENSIVE BEER IN THE WORLD. THANKS TO all for keeping the cannondale faith, :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Derno24

Re: kids

#17 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
dont drink, i just needed to vent,  the delership that wqorked on my dale messed it way up and i needed a beer. dont do drugs kids, lets all get togather and go to hooters someday, in fayetteville,AR my treat. to all those underage.  PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE. IM 21 YOUR NOT SO BE SMART. STAY IN SCHOOL. DONT DRINK OR DO ANYTHING ELSE. TAKE CARE TO ALL. HAPPYBOY YOOU SAVED MY DALE. USAMOTO JFARRAR CANN27 WISTEC, TIMBO, JASP, JEFF@QUADSHOP,rynestones, AND ANYONE ELSE I OWE YOU GUYS THE MOST EXPENSIVE BEER IN THE WORLD. THANKS TO all for keeping the cannondale faith, :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Man what are you on beer #8. Sheez that would be a slight warm up for me. Gotta keep the belly big if your gonna pound with the big boyz!

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by J. Delaney
Black Butte Porter brewed by Deschutes Brewing Company. It's almost as good as the porter I used to brew myself!

Although I know what beer you are talking about the name made me Laugh my azz off!

Happyboy

#19 Post by Happyboy »

Ben, stopping drinking!!

Killian's Red!! :drink:

Derno24

#20 Post by Derno24 »

If I wanna drink alot I'll go with a Light Beer. After a case I can still walk a straight line if I am chilling I like Guiness. Beer that drinks like a meal.

Thanks for that one DIRT. You don't suck at the moment!