Eye Candy

Happyboy

#11 Post by Happyboy »

I personally really like the way her eyes match the headlight deletes in the last picture.

USAMoto00

#12 Post by USAMoto00 »

That's the kind of quad camoflauge I like lots of.smile.gif lol Jasp, you crack me up.

TheJaspMan

#13 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
That's the kind of quad camoflauge I like lots of.smile.gif lol Jasp, you crack me up.

Me too, but I like them BEHIND the quad, in riding boots and less clothing. It shows they know their place but are still ready to ride! :drink:

j/k Michelle. Had to throw that in there. Carrie would strike me down.

USAMoto00

#14 Post by USAMoto00 »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
Me too, but I like them BEHIND the quad, in riding boots and less clothing. It shows they know their place but are still ready to ride!  :drink:

j/k Michelle. Had to throw that in there. Carrie would strike me down.

Who needs put in their place again? lol I'll tell Carrie. lol

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

Usamoto: How in the world does this show that she isn't out of your league? If anything it proves that you are an overachiever or Michelle has a hard time seeing.:eek:

Just messing I like the quad and that is all. Wife would kill me if I say anything about the Woman.rolleyes.gif :confused:

USAMoto00

#16 Post by USAMoto00 »

Derno, if you only knew. You must have been the kind of kid that I would have stuffed into a gym locker back in the day. You know, overactive mouth with nothing behind it. It's okay Derno, maybe with many more hours of therapy, you'll come around.tongue.gif

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

Just the opposite I was pretty good at dishing it out too:p The whole polish thing. Thick headed and such!

See now you have to resort to violence instead of proving me wrong.:w: They are nice pics though.

USAMoto00

#18 Post by USAMoto00 »

Not violence, I sensed the hard head though. lol I was trying to lure you out. tongue.gif I had to take some resume pics for Michelle though and just thought I'd share. JEEZ, try to be nice and see where it gets you! Man.:w:

Derno24

#19 Post by Derno24 »

No I like them. You just teased me and ****** so I figure I would jump on you first.tongue.gif

Oh well no biggie.smile.gif

cdaleracer

#20 Post by cdaleracer »

Originally posted by Derno24
No I like them.  

Don't let the wife read that!!!! :hammer: :whip: