horrible day

KYmxracer52

#11 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Kinda the same here in Lexington. We didn't get but a dusting of snow, but a lot of ice. I was the only one at the office this morning when I got there. Finally the secretary came in and my partner I work with went home after he got halfway to the office. SO, I didn't have to do all that much today. Boss took us out to lunch, and we're all having an office lunch tomorrow. Got to love the holidays.

sillysspeed

#12 Post by sillysspeed »

its 57 degrees here, it is a little windy though. brrrrrrrr biggrin.gif

actually is was cold as $%$$% on Monday

311racer

#13 Post by 311racer »

aaawwwhhh I,m telling the dr.

dalewannbe

#14 Post by dalewannbe »

No snow here in northwestern IL, just cold as sh--t. I would gladly take some of that snow off your hands for some warmer weather!

Happy, hope you're healing fast.

Happyboy

#15 Post by Happyboy »

Healing fast? I hope......

I gotta tell you it is so unnatural to see tubes coming out of your skin. Just freaky!! And who thought of putting staples in a human? These doctors are wacos!!

TheJaspMan

#16 Post by TheJaspMan »

WTF?!?!? Did the doctor forget and leave a PS2 controller in your gut???!!!

kdeal

#17 Post by kdeal »

Now I know where my stapler went!!!! I thought Jaspman's spider took it.

:eek:

Cdale_racer_669

#18 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

we got about 2 inches of snow here. cant ride the cdale cuz the engine is out. but i busted out the kodiak, and me and my cuz did some prerunning in the snow in his ranger at the local riding place, which is quite large, caught some air more than a couple times lol, whoops in a truck isnt too fun:( it was -6 here last night, and 20 during the day with a 15mph wind or so.COLD:) i hope it snows when i get the cdale going again!

Drew

#19 Post by Drew »

Snow riding is one of my favorite...I did more winter riding last year than I did in the summer and spring. Can't wait for the snow to start falling here - it keeps missing us.

aroracer72

#20 Post by aroracer72 »

i rode in about 9 inches of snow last sunday..it was 0 degrees out with a -16 windchill!!!!!...yeah it took me for ever to get my 450r started...wish i coulda rode my dale...but it is still apart in my basement. The snow shure is fun...tommorrow im studding my tires up..and me and my freidns are going riding in the next couple of days!!!..wahoo
CHAD