Dinli the joke we all thought it was?????

CdaleRacer0128

#11 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

thought the same thing ... dinli, dinky? piece of sh*T? same thing;)

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

Dinli sounds like something I passed out of my butt last night! I can't believe they were a viable option. It is a shame nothing happened there. I would have liked to have more than one option for spare parts.

Exodus

#13 Post by Exodus »

The way I look at it, Dinili can go out of business as far as the old Cannondale project goes. That would be the best thing that ATK could ask for. Because if they produced anything that looks like our Cannondales or ATK's, it wont be long and some people looking for new quads will swallow their pride and buy the cheap knock off. I say, worry not, WANT NOT in the world of quads. Just my .02 worth.

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

Ok have I missed something. Whats with all this hostility towards Dinli? Did they unviel the new quad?

MX Quad Dad

#15 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Originally posted by wistech
Ok have I missed something. Whats with all this hostility towards Dinli?  Did they unviel the new quad?

No people just getting antsy because they haven't (at least not their high performance model). Plus as far as the Dale forums they seem to have vanished off the face of the earth. I personaly gave up most hope when they announced the changes they were going to do to the engines.

JeffQuadShop

#16 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by Exodus
The way I look at it, Dinili can go out of business as far as the old Cannondale project goes.  That would be the best thing that ATK could ask for.  Because if they produced anything that looks like our Cannondales or ATK's, it wont be long and some people looking for new quads will swallow their pride and buy the cheap knock off.  I say, worry not, WANT NOT in the world of quads.  Just my .02 worth.
ATK could care less what Dinli produces! A serious racer or trail rider will know which one will be the quality machine. wink.gif

jacobw

#17 Post by jacobw »

well to tell you the truth ATK's future can be uncertian too! They have no tooling to produce frames for other parts. I am hoping that ATK will do good for us and they will drop some money and build tooling to keep building these awesome machines. Cannondale is on the verge of becoming a thing of the past and we need someone to make sure that we dont become the past and I am praying that ATK will have a break through kick the competition!:usa :usa

JeffQuadShop

#18 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Actually ATK already has tooling and is building new parts. Tooling will be made as current parts run low.

jcv440

#19 Post by jcv440 »

The reason for my hostility, is because from the get go they where on the cdale forums pretty much bashing the cannondales, and how they just raved about their quad would blow it out of the water. We called bluff, and it looks like it's happening.

I guess it just goes to show, you need high quality parts to make the Cannondale run at peak performance. They couldn't make it cheaper. We all know what happens when high quality parts aren't used on the cdales!

ATK did exactly what they said they where going to do, and delivered. Hats off to ATK. :usa

theJeStEr1340

#20 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by jcv440
The reason for my hostility, is because from the get go they where on the cdale forums pretty much bashing the cannondales, and how they just raved about their quad would blow it out of the water.  We called bluff, and it looks like it's happening.  

I guess it just goes to show, you need high quality parts to make the Cannondale run at peak performance.  They couldn't make it cheaper.  We all know what happens when high quality parts aren't used on the cdales!  

ATK did exactly what they said they where going to do, and delivered.  Hats off to ATK.  :usa

And so far has been proven. Look at Jeffs quad. the only person that woudl ride a quad harder would be a different racer, but even then it would be a different type of abuse. I have not heard any legitiment statements about an ATK engin failing.

One thing not to bash ATK, but how long did it take for cannondale engines to start popping up with problems?