HARDCORE CUSTOMS possible Atk dealer!

bknight

#11 Post by bknight »

good to see you hardcore
my 02 on this is im on jacobw side what he said.

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

I have to agree with Doug on this guys. It takes money and time to support us. Doug and Jeff have been here way to long and that speaks volumes.

Remember business is business. Doug wasn't attacking him just letting him know that this site is a good resource, but he should be willing to step up.

In my opinion people who sell anything on the site with the thought of profit should be a sponsor.

haydug

#13 Post by haydug »

I'm not saying that I didn't want him to "not" be a dealer, if he builds nice race quads, I'd like to see some more dales out there myself. My point was this: first post after he was at a group ride, posted on another ATK dealer's site, with no for warning. Go to Exriders, and post about selling Elka shocks, and watch it get deleted. I pay for this site out of MY pocket. The dales are just now getting popular again, and maybe, just maybe with a few site sponsors this thing will not be a financial burden. Over 2 years I have kept ths site running for the sole purpose of keeping the dales running. How much info have you gotten from this site for FREE??

Anyway, I'll quit rambling. Hardkore: Call me and I can tell you some ups and downs on becoming an ATK dealer. Need some parts? Call me, I'll hook you up.
Another queastion, Do you ride yourself?? If so, buy one of these bikes, and ride it awhile, see how you like it, and come join the fun. As you can see at NEMX, we like to ride and have a good time. I'd love to see you at the next group ride.

HARDCORE

#14 Post by HARDCORE »

Just so everyone knows, I am not trying to step on anyones feet here. haydug, i was not aware that you were an atk dealer and i can see where you are coming from. I am a rider myself as well. i am 21 and just started my shop about 3 years ago. i have been riding dirt bikes and quads since i was 12 and since then i have been obsessed with anything that has a motor and wheels. i customize and do complete custom builds for anything from quads to bikes, to minis to golf carts and monster trucks. for the most part though, i build quads. last year me and a friend traveled around doing freestyle shows both on the street and with our freestyle ramp. over the past 6 years i have broken my back along with several other bones, had 8 concussions, and have spent more time in the hospital than any 21 year old should. i had my last bad injury last year at our last freestyle show which really opened my eyes. now i am racing go-karts and i am still very much involved with the atv industry and i do still ride and plan on doing a few races here and there. as for cannondales and atks, i am well aware that they are very different from anything else out there. which is the main reason i was attracted to them in the first place because i strive to be different from everyone else. i also feel they have a superior product, unfortunately, living in the "depressed midwest" not many people are looking for that kind of machine. that is why i am asking for advice from other riders. i was planning on building a c-dale or atk for my next personal ride, i love the 250r conversions from walsh and i also have a few ideas for the bikes myself. being friends with brian jenkins and michelle suciu, i am not completely ignorant to what the machines are like. i have been researching this for quite some time now, before the nemx ride, and i am impressed both with the machines and the enthusiasts that ride them. everyone has been very nice and helpful so far and whether i become a dealer or not, i will have a stronger respect for the machines and the riders than i did several months ago.

USAMoto00

#15 Post by USAMoto00 »

Well said Joe.:welcome: by the way. lol Joe is a super nice guy and is one of the few willing to go out of his way for a fellow rider. He has helped Michelle and myself numerous times and without hesitation.(as many others have too from this community) He has some very good contacts in the ATV industry too. I think he would be an asset to this community and I don't think that he was trying to insult anyone with his post. If he has any bad points as a person, it is his passion for this sport and his will to be helpful. Go for it Joe!:usa I'll help any way that I can. I will support ALL c-dale vendors and dealers, the more we have, the more that will be out there! Make our presence felt!:clap:

Exodus

#16 Post by Exodus »

My opinion is a double edged blade of sorts. On one hand, I am happy to see another ATK dealer, or possible dealer. ATK could use all the dealers it can get, shoot, I'd be a dealer if I had the money and thought I could go against the monopoly dealership here in town. I have seen a couple of Hardcore quads, and they are truly custom one off builds. And I hope to see a few more. The other edge of the blade is Haydug, the man is beyond a Cannondale lover, he is more of a Godfather to the Cannondale legacy. That says a lot and he has put his blood sweat and money into what will hopefully be a long lived run. I havent even met the guy, but it is pretty obvious just by looking at this site what he has brought to the Cannondale community and how many Cannondale owners wouldnt be Cannondale owners if it wasnt for him. In that respect, I hope theres room for Hardcore and Haydug in the world of Cannondale.

After saying that, I hope I didnt sound like I'm smooching on to much butt.

USAMoto00

#17 Post by USAMoto00 »

I think it would be fine. We had a Cannondale dealer here called All American Wheels and it didn't affect anyone did it? I bought my quad there and when c-dale called it quits a year later, so did they. They still work on them, but are no longer a dealer. So I think we can all still get along.:usa