Somthin ya don't see everyday

MrSlithers

#11 Post by MrSlithers »

For a Blaster, yes it's fun but nowhere near the fun I had the 1st time out on my Cdale. And here's a pic of them sniffin each other at Taylorville MX the 1st day I got it:D .

theJeStEr1340

#12 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

where's the pic?

MrSlithers

#13 Post by MrSlithers »

:hammer: I forgot to paste the link cuz I was in a rush to get dinner:o .

theJeStEr1340

#14 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by MrSlithers
:hammer: I forgot to paste the link cuz I was in a rush to get dinner:o .

I understand, dinner is my favorite part of the day.

CptHook

#15 Post by CptHook »

hmmm.. seems as if the latter end of this thread was deleted, oh well better that way, so yeah um, nice blaster :clap:

MrSlithers

#16 Post by MrSlithers »

It's alright guys.. scooter's a cool guy. He just doesn't like Blasters but good work keepin it clean mods.

bombsquad54

#17 Post by bombsquad54 »

hats off the jaybr!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: nice blaster wish i had one to play on!

CptHook

#18 Post by CptHook »

I dont recall ever saying anything dirty or offensive in my rebutles, but then again I didnt see what his last reply was, can someone clarify what happened to the rest of the thread after my last post?

Jaybr

#19 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by CptHook
I dont recall ever saying anything dirty or offensive in my rebutles, but then again I didnt see what his last reply was, can someone clarify what happened to the rest of the thread after my last post?

Sure I'll explain, I deleted it:p

Nothing personal guys, but I don't like bickering. I've got two teenagers at home so I get tired of hearing it.

There wasn't anything in the thread necessarily offensive, but the thread had gone way off track.

I got a pm asking me to look at it, so I went through and deleted everything that didn't pertain to the original topic.

azcannon

delete

#20 Post by azcannon »

I was watching thaat thread ,seems like a waste of time if you guys delete stuff (provided its not offensive ) that I dont get to decide if it pertains to subject or their advice on other subjects, sometimes I enjoy off subject talk