Difference between Blaze, Speed & Cannibal

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

It may have had Tag t-2's, but they weren't from the factory that way. Speeds came with Tag bars, but they were x-5's. They would mount with standard clamps not biggie clamps. I would not be surprised if the dealer added the T-2's.

jacobw

#12 Post by jacobw »

its possible that they did add the tab t2 bars but I would have to say these guys that had this dealership were dumbazzes so I dont see how they would know how to put the bars even on they deal with lawnmowers and stuff and they didnt know crap about atvs just that they had 4 wheels is about all

jacobw

#13 Post by jacobw »

its possible that they did add the tab t2 bars but I would have to say these guys that had this dealership were dumbazzes so I dont see how they would know how to put the bars even on they deal with lawnmowers and stuff and they didnt know crap about atvs just that they had 4 wheels is about all

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

Just for giggles are you sure they are Tag T-2 bars and not Tag x-5's?

jacobw

#15 Post by jacobw »

yeah i was pretty sure they are tag t-2 I looked at the bike and was going to buy it but they said it had a blown motor and at the time I knew nothing about cannondale and didnt want no part of rebuilding it and I was looking at it and I was like cool oversive bars and it also has cannondale grips that had the yellow on them so I dont really know derno I just mentioned that it had oversive bars:) :drink:

CptHook

#16 Post by CptHook »

My 2003 speed came with X5 bars