What do you like better????

Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Cdale_racer_669
so culd they make me black fullbore?smile.gif

Yes, they'll make it in any of their standard colors.

CptHook

#12 Post by CptHook »

******, I was just gonna buy a black set fullbore in a couple weeks, there goes my uniqueness right out the window :cry:

NRath

#13 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by CptHook
******, I was just gonna buy a black set fullbore in a couple weeks, there goes my uniqueness right out the window  :cry:

With one of you in Maine and the other in Colorado, I don't think too many people are going to ntice!!:eek:

I'd have to agree about hiding my 'dale under Honda plastic- just cant make myself do it. So, that gives the nod to the Fullbore because it gives so much more room up by the knees.

banzairx7

#14 Post by banzairx7 »

Originally posted by NRath
With one of you in Maine and the other in Colorado, I don't think too many people are going to ntice!!:eek:

I'd have to agree about hiding my 'dale under Honda plastic- just cant make myself do it.  So, that gives the nod to the Fullbore because it gives so much more room up by the knees.

It also leaves the huge stock fuel tank in place. I've never used a full tank on a ride but 2-2.5 gallons per ride is pretty common. I just couldn't live with the smaller 250R conversion fuel capacity.

J. Delaney

#15 Post by J. Delaney »

The last time I was at Fullbore's shop they had a Dale in the showroom with a set of orange plastic on it. I don't like it, but others seem to.

theJeStEr1340

#16 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

If I had the $$$ I would get fullbore. Does it lower the seat height any? I am 6'5" and like the height of the dale seat.

banzairx7

#17 Post by banzairx7 »

Originally posted by theJeStEr1340
If I had the $$$ I would get fullbore. Does it lower the seat height any? I am 6'5" and like the height of the dale seat.

Seat height is unchanged AFAIK.

Called fullbore earlier today. My plastics shipped last week and should be here wednesday.

dawzie

#18 Post by dawzie »

Whats the cost on that fullbore stuff? Do I need anything besides the plastic ?

Cdale_racer_669

#19 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

******, I was just gonna buy a black set fullbore in a couple weeks, there goes my uniqueness right out the window

by the time i have enough money, your black plastic will be worn out and you'll be tired of black and go to a different color!:eek:

CptHook

#20 Post by CptHook »

lol, plastic renew tongue.gif