mx vs atv unleashed

SlOoT

#11 Post by SlOoT »

Originally posted by yamadjs08
Im also dying to play this game, I know that ATVOFR 2 had a Cannondale...do you think mx vs atv will have a ATK or something?

Any pics of the Cannondale in ATVOFR 2 ?

Pro400EXC

#12 Post by Pro400EXC »

ATV OffRoad Fury 3 sucked big time!!!!! I'm gonna trade that, and GTA 3, Vice City , and San Andrea's in for that game....and maybe some others...

banzairx7

#13 Post by banzairx7 »

Kind of off subject but GT4 is frikin great! Bought it when it came out and havent put it down yet.

Any links to screen shots of this new atv game?

jesshamner

#14 Post by jesshamner »

I wish I had a ps2 to play gt4. i loved gt3.

banzairx7

#15 Post by banzairx7 »

GT4 is really close to GT3 but just better everywhere. Better game control, better graphics, better cars. My only complaint is that in rally mode if touch a wall, tree, car etc.. you get a 5 second penalty. It's impossible to do those courses without hitting anything.

CptHook

#16 Post by CptHook »

GTA San Andreas is a great game, but it just seems to be losing its shine to me, its not like a new and unique type of gameplay anymore but it is a great game.

Now for ATVORF3, WOW, what a disapointment. I was so disgusted after playing that game. It just seemed cheap, the physics fealt all robot like and jerky, not like the old games. I fealt like I was playing ATV Quad Power Racing for the Xbox, ughhh that game was atrocious.

GT3 was pretty good, GT2 sucked, GT1 was the best I think so far, but man Ive been seeing advertisements for GT4 and **** it looks good, almost lifelike

yamadjs08

#17 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by SlOoT
Any pics of the Cannondale in ATVOFR 2 ?

No pics (too lazy) but the Cannondale on ATVOFR2 was called like the patriot or something like that. Almost all of the quads on that game were race/company brands (alba, nacs, etc.) and hardly any factory quads (honda, kawasaki etc.). But if you knew your stuff it was very easy to distinguish what all of the quads were...almost all of them were 250r's, but "the patriot" is a Cannondale, I hadnt noticed at first, but if you look closely it is! LOL
I hope Mx vs ATV unleashed has something like a Cannondale or ATK!:usa

SlOoT

#18 Post by SlOoT »

On a site I just checked the list of ALL ATV's in the game....

.....There is a total of 42 ATV's, but they are all YFZ450, TRX450, Z400 or TRX250R, just with diffrent colors.

aroracer72

#19 Post by aroracer72 »

I saw the same thing sloot. Its awesome..thjey have an exact replica of doug gusts 55 z400.....joe birds quad.....jsut about every mod shop company is in the game. I mean now we have a ton of choices between the dirtbikes and quads!!!
CHAD

cannibal67

#20 Post by cannibal67 »

I seen mx v.s. atv unleashed at gamestop on saturday I think it was $39.99. But I think you had to reserve it but I don't know for sure.