Falicon

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

To be honest guys I don't think you are going to see much if any difference between the 2. The Falicon will probably be smoother in the long run as this was ground up engineered like Jay said.

With that said I can say with confidence that a Falicon 450 doesn't put out much more rwhp then a regular 450 kit. Where the real gain is in torque. It gives roughly a 15-20 % increase over the 450 kit.smile.gif

timbomoose

#12 Post by timbomoose »

Happyboy looks SWEEET! You're going to love that falicon even more when you get that motor together!It'll give you NOTICABLE power increase. Good work Jay and Doug on the falicons!They look like a real nice piece of art that should've been in the dale's from day one.
Sounds like you about summed it up Jay for the differences. Falicon has a touch larger stroke 2.4mm with shorter rod and mine are a 2.2mm stroke(was 2mm) with longer rod.Should be pretty close in power,at least for now.biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Got some new goodies in the works,but for now we'll have to match them up for some freindly competition at the spring ride at Jay's.Hopefully someone with a dale will win this year instead of a yamaha. Wonder if doug's going to spoil the fun again this year and bring that 500cc falicon yamie that he has in the works?Hate to see that shiny machine get so dusty.

wistech

#13 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by J. Delaney
I was kinda curious if anyone has ridden both and  if they could tell a difference in power or smoothness (vibration wise).

My guess is their going to say "holy cow this ones fast " and then when they ride the other one they are going to say "holy cow this ones fast too" LOL

J. Delaney

#14 Post by J. Delaney »

That's what I said after breaking in my new motor!:eek: