I'm Done

NRath

Ohh Yeah...

#11 Post by NRath »

That's a sweet lookin ride! The clean look is spot on. That FX plastic and black looks GREAT! And, your stickers go perfectly with it.

I'd have to agree about the number plate, though. It's not quite as clean looking as the rest of the quad. I'd say either lose it or the bumper. Can you cut it a bit to make it fit that bumper better? I'd have a hard time cutting that rare black number plate and would probably just switch back to the stock bumper. Welding a little perforated aluminum inside the stock bumper would probably be pretty sharp. Regardless, Good Job!

How do you think the painted seatcover will hold up?

:usa

cannibalq8

#12 Post by cannibalq8 »

Send ur Plastic to www.hscustoms.com ... they can make Freakin paint !!!!!!

Exodus

#13 Post by Exodus »

That was my only complaint with the IMS bumper, if they biult it just a little lower, the number plate would clear. I did carve it alittle to get it to somewhat fit. I havent decided what I'm going to do there yet. As far as the seat goes, Chopper the guy who does all my paint has one he painted about 6 yrs ago, its still in really good shape. He puts a clear coat over the top of the paint and you dont wear on the airbrush, but instead on the clear. After spending 3 months of planning the sword, and 7 hrs of paint time, I gonna use my other seat for riding. I wanted the bike to be a piece of art so thanks for saying so. I took it to a show last weekend and placed second, I got beat by a 450r who was owned by one of the judges customers. He scored it way high, and the other two judges scores didnt make up the difference. In the end I lost by one point. But thats life, the rest of the competition was really tough, there were 9 bikes there that were painted from the ground up. I had the only Cannodale and had a lot people ask about it. There was five of us who scored within 6 points of each other. I'll post some more pics of the cold air intake and the ecu tray in a the next couple days. Thanks for commenting on the bike, I put 4 months of hard work into it, so I'm happy with how it turned out.

cdalepilot

#14 Post by cdalepilot »

those are some sweet lookn paint jobs at hscustoms.smile.gif