#101 Post by thomez »

:rotf

I'd behave I promise :deal:

:w:

biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#102 Post by Jaybr »

Thanks Jim,

Thomez knows that I not only have a big foot, I have a cabinet full of guns:hammer:

4punksdad

#103 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by pdavis
hey 4 punks, a helmet cam might not be a bad idea, what all is involved with that ? i have a camcorder, (a smaller version)
do i just need a small camera eye?

www.helmetcamera.com

pdavis

#104 Post by pdavis »

them thar are sure some pretty guns ya got there, what ya hunt wit them...
Jays response: horney teenage boys :furious: :wow :dance:

Jaybr

#105 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
hey jay, is your camper going to double as "the champagne room" ???:eek:

How bout if I just put a sofa and a stobe light in the enclosed trailer?

Pete, LMFAO

And I lock the liberals like Thomez in a room with Bubba for a couple hours before I shoot them:wow

jcv440

#106 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
How bout if I just put a sofa and a stobe light in the enclosed trailer?

Pete, LMFAO

And I lock the liberals like Thomez in a room with Bubba for a couple hours before I shoot them:wow

Neal aka "Bubba" will take care of him......just let him take his quad for a ride through the field......that should do it! biggrin.gif

We'll have the "Timeout" area all mapped out Thomez, your already on the To Watch list!

Pappa Fro had the helmet cam all fixed up for Exriders Hatfield, so he can give you some tips on them.

I don't think I'll be visiting any Virginia giggy rooms....only top-less usually sucks....but this is Virginia we're talkin about!

Entertainment wise, maybe Kara will come up from Texas....she's a goof when she's drunk! Ya'll will be laughing and crying at the same time. Back off Doug! tongue.gif

pdavis

#107 Post by pdavis »

do you have a checkerboard floor in the trailer? that with a strobe light and no one would need any beer, that would mess you up by itself,

BIG BUBBA: you got purrty lips boy

THOMEZ: squeall squeall

JCV440 you dont want kara to show, then there will be at least 2 people to pass you :w: :wow :head: :hammer:

thomez

#108 Post by thomez »

See how much fun I bring to the forums? :w:

Don't get Kara to come I don't want lapped by girls! ohmy.gif

Ok, Ok ... she can come.... I won't complain biggrin.gif

Derno24

#109 Post by Derno24 »

4punks: I got the Helmet camera. Which I would be more than happy to set up with anyone. You have to wear a back pack and have the lens velcroed to your helmet. I like my set-up and plan on bringing it to film the Barney thing that got all twisted up.

I just need beer and riding and all will be good. **** if I get energetic we could even make a DVD. You would have to wait till I got home to edit and transfer, but we have the technology.:wow

pdavis

#110 Post by pdavis »

where do you plan on mounting the helmet cam for the barney shenanigans ? .... nevermind , i dont want to know :wow