Supporting our Cannondale covergirl

cannondale27

#111 Post by cannondale27 »

Iceracers old FX is the highest I could find with airbox/stock stroke/piston.Hazmats is highest with same combo and porting with no airbox I believe.I threw mine in there since I think it is highest with MC1000 and Asso low comp piston,stock other than Big Gun.Iceracer is blue.Hazmat is red.I am green.

cannondale27

#112 Post by cannondale27 »

Iceracers must have either had different gearing or the bike 500ecu.Dont remember.Shouldnt matter for peak though.Sure you want to run that airbox Kara?

CDaleChick

#113 Post by CDaleChick »

what are the pros and cons?!

im so glad to know it is alive!

Cant wait to get er back.....woohoo im gonna be on the track everyday cramming practice in right before the national

wistech

#114 Post by wistech »

Matt had a airbox. And I thought he pulled 46. Mydreamride pulled 45 with an airbox.

Breaking news.......I just got home and found a little surprise at my doorstep. It will be revealed soon. .......

CDaleChick

#115 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by wistech
Matt had a airbox. And I thought he pulled 46.   Mydreamride pulled 45 with an airbox.

Breaking news.......I just got home and found a little surprise at my doorstep.   It will be revealed soon. .......

oh my dont keep me in suspense!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

USAMoto00

#116 Post by USAMoto00 »

So do you plan on doing the Texas National then Kara? What others Nationals might you be at?

CDaleChick

#117 Post by CDaleChick »

I have been planning on doing the texas national...but Im not sure... my quad isnt even close to being together yet and the time is ticking away very quickly. It really depends on how fast my stuff (motor, suspension, tires, a arms and various other parts) gets here..... Im going to keep my fingers crossed.

I have a job interview today so if all goes well I will try to carpool to a couple more nationals this year. Not sure which ones yet tho, I will let ya'll know what happens.

wistech

#118 Post by wistech »

Well things didnt work out yesterday. Mikes cycle couldnt get me in so I went to Rossier Engineering's dyno. Turns out the quad wouldnt fit on his dyno because its made for cars and the rollers were farther apart than the stock dale axle with 4 /4 offset dyno wheels.
So it looks like it will be monday before getting the motor tuned.
It was cool getting to talk to Rossier . I found out he built the crf engine that we have been trying to out dyno for the last year. biggrin.gif
Another can of worms was opened up when we started talking about his exhaust systems. He wont R&D any exhaust for Cannondales unless he gets a minimum order of 100. He is dropping the Raptor 700 systems because of this also. So instead he gave me some ideas for quick prototyping a high flow exhaust for the extreme Cannondale motors.

I have enough donation money for 2 hours of dyno time. After Karas motor is tuned 4 stock airbox velocity stacks and 2 throttle bodies will be tested for performance results time permitting.

And Kara a secret admirer has sent you a little personalized bling.
On the condition that you polish the quads frame to match it. It sickening.

iceracer17

#119 Post by iceracer17 »

I was thinking john.You could've went to Janssen Racing which is under 10 miles from mike's.They also have a dyno jet.

wistech

#120 Post by wistech »

I think its best just to stick to the same dyno we have been using. So when Karas stock motor pulls 50 horse it will be compared to the others and the old different dynos read different excuse cant be used. LOL
Boy it getting deep here.