Next group ride!!

TheJaspMan

#111 Post by TheJaspMan »

I'm sure they would appreciate a bunch of Cdales running around like it was a Grand Prix race. Especially the night heats!!!

Derno24

#112 Post by Derno24 »

Hey that sounds great! I'll get on the paperwork. I never ride my quad without driving over an hour to do so first. So this would be a great change. There are some awesome lawns we can trash too. :w: :eek: :eek: :drink:

And the fridge would be real nice and close for cold ones!:drink: :cheers: :cheers:

Now we are talking. I drop a line to the township and see if they will let us do it legal like!smile.gif

TheJaspMan

#113 Post by TheJaspMan »

I don't think they are intimidated by guns in Philly. But if you mention 'republican' they man show you theirs!!!! :eek: :wow

TheJaspMan

#114 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by ******
Well just have congress declare it a federal area and boot all of them out :eek:

They need to do that to Cincinnati too!!! :comp:

sillysspeed

#115 Post by sillysspeed »

:confused: any date or place yet :confused:

tjusa

group ride

#116 Post by tjusa »

well have we decided on any dates for fall ride ?? or named the place ? ive been off riding for the past week so i got lots of reading to do i guess . got to ride with timbo a couple times over past week and a half .the last time i saw him he was on a trailboss sad.gif and i dont think his wife is real happy with him :w: just glad you are ok tim ill see you guys on the 11th . what about a sept ride ??:usa

sillysspeed

#117 Post by sillysspeed »

my vote is for majestic.. but hopefully not sept 5th through the 12th.. I'll be on a cruise ship!! :head:

tjusa

#118 Post by tjusa »

i'll second the vote on majestic :deal: we need doug and jay to help with the dates so they can both make it :usa

TheJaspMan

#119 Post by TheJaspMan »

What kind of enviroment is at Majestic? Are there hotels on the trail heads? Or maybe cabin rentals?

jcv440

#120 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by ******
hey maybe we can get vito to bring the honda since he didn't come down for the spring ride:eek:

I ain't lettin no one ride my Honda! I don't want it cursed... tongue.gif

I'll be at this ride. I gotta change jobs, it's getting in the way of my riding! :confused: