Power Commander Group Buy

peterock

#121 Post by peterock »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Aug 15 2008, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just the details I was looking for. good to hear, I'll get payment sent over this weekend.
Any word on this being available without the minimum order going forward?

Never received your payment. You in or out????

peterock

#122 Post by peterock »

QUOTE (MyCannibal @ Aug 13 2008, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^^what he said^^^

Never received your payment. You in our out?

peterock

#123 Post by peterock »

QUOTE (compmoto @ Aug 5 2008, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll get on one of these... tell me when you need the buckskins, and how you like it...m.o. or paypal...

Never received your payment. You in or out?

Happyboy

#124 Post by Happyboy »

payment sent. sorry bout that, got distracted.

peterock

#125 Post by peterock »

ORDER PLACED!!!!!! If you didn't have your payment in, price just went up.

Canniboomer

#126 Post by Canniboomer »

QUOTE (peterock @ Aug 11 2008, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can move it from machine to machine but it needs to be attached while the quad/bike is being used.

Is that still true? I see from member ACEwrench picture that they are using permanent one-way crimp splices?, instead of pigtailed plugs to fit our harnesses? Such piggy-back splicing is not removeable without damage, and you could not even do a simple re-route if you changed your mind about the wire path.

For the production units, are they going to provide Packard connectors for direct plug-in and removal?
If not, how many splice-in connections are involved? With so many machines and using Dealer-Cal, etc, I had thought about maybe getting one unit anyway,...if it could be cleanly detached from a given harness. Anyway, please give any more details on that.

peterock

#127 Post by peterock »

Only one connection like that. That is the connection for the gray wire on the TPS. And at that, you wouldn't want to remove the part that snaps over the wire, but you could still unplug where it connects into or make your own removable connection if need be.

Happyboy

#128 Post by Happyboy »

But you could just do that plug modification back at the ECU rather than up at the throttle body. Wish they would have incorporated that into a harness mod though.

moto440

#129 Post by moto440 »

pete so whats the eta on when these might arrive to us will they come to you first then you ship to all of us . sorry i am just anxious and have you dynoed rogers quad yet

peterock

#130 Post by peterock »

They are coming to me first. Most people should start seeing them in their mail next week. We haven't dynoed Roger's quad yet. Looking like we are switching Dyno shops and no longer going to Mike's Cycle. Too many inconsistencies and personnel problems. Plans are to use the Dyno at Janssen Motorsports instead. Probably go next week as I will be working third shift that week anyway and would then be able to be at the Dyno with Steve and Roger. Plus planning we will all have our power commanders and could knock the tuning out for all three at once.