Fall ride

timbomoose

#121 Post by timbomoose »

.....27 is like a living manual

Steve c27 is not only a living manual but a greatly updated one with LOTS of great ideas.We'll be trying some more of them out.Thanks.Great seeing and chating with everyone at the ride.Thanks doug for the magic mapping in hazmatts quad. It REALY WOKE up after YOU HANDY WORK.Just hope your wife wasn't too t'd off from all of us making you stay late mapping everyone's quad.What a guy.Too busy helping everyone to get in any riding time.Where were all the other venders besides DOUG and FRANK WHITE?I guess everyone knows who to go to.Broke my quad.Seems to be decompression hopefully didn't damage too much on the head,but still had a blast.What a great bunch of guys, even niagra mike let me use his traler to sleep in.He even hung his sweaty riding gear above the bed so I could dream about riding while I was sleeping.LOL.:eek: sad.gif Got to win some cool prizes and eat some good food as alway with some great trails from great people.Other than the weather cound't be better. Can't wait until the next one.

Happyboy

#122 Post by Happyboy »

Hey ******, did I win anything??!!

tjusa

#123 Post by tjusa »

From all off us at majetic trails id like to say thank you to everybody who made this event happen WOW !! what a great time and a great bunch of guys :clap: It was really great having everybody up this weekend and getting to put faces to screenames .Even with the bit of rain and the cold we had a good time .It was a awsome site seeing about 40 cdales in one place .Thanks to haydug we all got are quads tuned up and running and great deals on any parts we needed even know he got the best deal of the weekend from steve "27". Now after meeting some of the members of this site the rest of my family understands alittle better about the whole cannondale addiction.We all really enjoyed this weekend :clap: I finaly got a chance to get out on the trails today for a while with timbo ,tom ,mat and ****** .It was nice riding with ya aromks :head: Also thanks to all who donated to the raffel there was some great stuff .Frank White was there and donated two $100.00 parts certicates Ill be calling you frank cause i won one of them :head: .Again thanks to everybody for great weekend :usa

tjusa

group pic

#124 Post by tjusa »

ill try and get some pic up monday

RIDER11X

#125 Post by RIDER11X »

Sorry I didn't make it up there, but maybe this spring. It did seem a little chilly today to be wet and muddy, but maybe I'm just getting old.sad.gif
Did Drew make it to the ride? Hope so he has not been out in a while.:confused:

haydug

#126 Post by haydug »

:clap:

I had a great time. Didn't get much riding in, but still had a great time. My hats off to majestic, they done an awsome job of hosting, and made everyone feel at home. Also, the chicken bareque was great as well.
I'm sorry if I didn't get a chance to talk to each and everyone of you, seems saturday morning I was getting pulled in 10 different directions, then got to ride alittle, but the loneracer cut that short for me. tongue.gif Man, that guy is fast, but HARD on equipment!!
Looking foward to seeing everyone next year!!

Jaybr

#127 Post by Jaybr »

I had a great time as well, and the Majestic crew was great. I spent pretty much the entire weekend in the tent trying to get the Falicon quad together and running and didn't get to meet everyone either, sorry about that. It was great that Frank made it, and alot of people got to meet him. I didn't even make it to the group photo, but my son did take my Speed down and got it in. I only rode a little but the trails where great, Lil Jbr rode ALOT and loved the place.

I was the first raffle winner and everyone thought it was fixed so I just grabbed a nice Majestic tee shirt:p

I want to see some pics! My camera never made it out of the truck.

Ryanstones

Pictures!

#128 Post by Ryanstones »

Who's got em?

40? in the group pic?biggrin.gif

TheJaspMan

#129 Post by TheJaspMan »

Here is one of the 3 pictures that I took. I have no clue what happend to me. I took three cameras and a video system and felt so bad I didn't ge them out of their cases. This was the first shot I took when we arrived. So much for good intentions!

This is the the LurkerBlaze family hauler. Look at the payload it pulled through the hills!!!

cdalerider75

#130 Post by cdalerider75 »

I have video, will post soon (need to learn how this downloading to the computer works:eek: )