Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

jesshamner

#131 Post by jesshamner »

I'm trying to say:

Call in sick, work your men overtime, have your wife fill in for you... something!!! I don't know. Just be there!!! LOL.

kdeal

#132 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Sep 19 2007, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm trying to say:

Call in sick, work your men overtime, have your wife fill in for you... something!!! I don't know. Just be there!!! LOL.

I think he is calling you out old man! LOL laugh.gif

sillysspeed

#133 Post by sillysspeed »

Jaybr the guy behind the quad, CDrookie is the one that looks like osama bin ladens cousin, the kid in the blue sweatshirt had a blaze? but never got it together and was the resident postwhore here for a while. The guy in front of the quad is from virginia, has a cannibal with a old school grapics kit, just can't think of his name either... Im guessing that's Haydug on the other side of the quad on the ground... And the two guys standing beside each other I can't remember either Maybe one of them is jesshamner? Man that was early 2004!!!

sillysspeed

#134 Post by sillysspeed »

Ok brain is starting to work again, the guy from virgina in front of the quad is Cannibaljim and the kid in the blue sweatshirt is Thomez.

wanablaze

#135 Post by wanablaze »

You forgot Jess's girlfriend...

On a side note, I may not make it this year. sad.gif

kdeal

#136 Post by kdeal »

Left to Right: Thomez with his posterior to the camera, CannibalJim on his knees, Jessica in the background sitting down, Jesshamner, Haydug, CDRookie (Osama's cousin), Jaybr & that's NRath trying to get into the motor's innards head first! If it means anything the Uhaul & quad stand were mine! Otherwise I was a non-participant.

jesshamner

#137 Post by jesshamner »

That's was a great ride and a great night. I'm surprised that you remember my girlfriend's name Kdeal. That's awesome.

kdeal

#138 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Sep 19 2007, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's was a great ride and a great night. I'm surprised that you remember my girlfriend's name Kdeal. That's awesome.

I never forget a pretty face, by the way what is your name again....LOL blink.gif

DMAC10

#139 Post by DMAC10 »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Sep 19 2007, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he is calling you out old man! LOL laugh.gif

Man I love a challenge.

Thought things were working out, but 1 of my staff has to have surgery early in the week, so he may not get back by Friday. I think he planned it this way to knock me out of my trip. LOL

Still getting everything ready, just in case things change last minute. May just have to head out Friday evening and roll in early Saturday AM. Still trying, I really want to meet up with everyone again.

NRath

#140 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Sep 19 2007, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I froze my nads off in that shower because by the time I got in there, the hot water was gone and it was dark. LOL. It felt weird taking a shower in the middle of a field.

LOL!!! That's crackin' me up!! Yeah, it did feel pretty strange! I've still got the tarps and the water valve from that jewel!!
And I don't remember who any of the schmucks in that picture are! wink.gif