Indy dealer show

Derno24

#131 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Let me throw this out there.  I had a conversation with Justin about the group ride, expressed to him the value in putting together a quad that we the current owners buy into, and that bringing one to the ride could offer some great benefits to Dinli.

We'll have to see if they can get a prototype ready by May, but I would think they'd have to be close if their planning to ship in October.

You know that would probably be the best R&D anyone every got for their atv. A true market sample. Instead of the select racers and magazines who get to test these things.

jcv440

#132 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Let me throw this out there.  I had a conversation with Justin about the group ride, expressed to him the value in putting together a quad that we the current owners buy into, and that bringing one to the ride could offer some great benefits to Dinli.

We'll have to see if they can get a prototype ready by May, but I would think they'd have to be close if their planning to ship in October.

that would be a good idea for them. But I'm sorry, but the quad condition at Indy really makes me question their professionalism still. But, that would def. get some bonus points.

Jaybr

#133 Post by Jaybr »

I figured if they can get this group to accept it given our standards are based on owning the original, it would be an easy sell in the general market.

And Derno is right, we'll have MX racers, woods racers, trail riders, drag racers, and fat old guys like me that putt around - pretty good sampling if you ask me.

haydug

#134 Post by haydug »

If he comes, I hope he bring 2. That way I can ride one, and the rest can ride the other. tongue.gif
Maybe I'll try and lap pdavis on it, if he don't nudge me and cause me to put someone into a tree or something. :eek:

pdavis

#135 Post by pdavis »

haydug, if you put me into a tree, i am sure it will be with alot more force than a "nudge" ask jaybr, just cuz someone is on the outside of you in a turn doenst mean you can use them as the berm or as a turning device tongue.gif

JeffQuadShop

#136 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by pdavis
haydug, if you put me into a tree, i am sure it will be with alot more force than a "nudge" ask jaybr, just cuz someone is on the outside of you in a turn doenst mean you can use them as the berm or as a turning device tongue.gif
uhhhh......really???

pdavis

#137 Post by pdavis »

and jeff... i think that was you that stuffed me into the wall, hard to tell with the helmet on, we went 3 wide out of the hairpin on the bottom level with me on the inside and since i was going to be on the inside for the next several turns i thought i had the pass made, but you didnt see it that way smile.gif

JeffQuadShop

#138 Post by JeffQuadShop »

LMAO......:ride:

haydug

#139 Post by haydug »

Well Pdavis, I had never thought of doing that before, but after riding with them GNCC boys, well you gotta do what you gotta do. :confused:

pdavis

#140 Post by pdavis »

i thought about pulling a haydug move and drop kicking you out of the way but i figure that i would let it slide and i would get you somewhere else, that was some good racing.... and if i know when the last lap was.... trust me, after i saw your driving style...
i would have to pull the ol bump and run tongue.gif