Fall ride

USAMoto00

#131 Post by USAMoto00 »

I just wanted to say that it was awesome meeting all of you guys. I wish that we could have stayed longer, but a $95 hotel bill was more than we could stomach. It was my fault that we were late to arrive, and I hadn't even tried to start the quad to see if it would run! When I got home and unloaded, I gave it a try to see what it would do. It started on the first try and made it through all 5 gears more than once! lol I do promise that I will get with a few of you(Speed24 and others) that wanted to ride with us. I will make sure to post where we are riding and when. And Doug, you are more than welcome to come and ride with some MX'ers to give you a challenge.wink.gif Thanks for the keyplate Speed, I appreciate it. What was wrong with that raffle by the way? Farrar won like 4 times as did a few others. I came away empty handed dude!:mad: Next time, I'll take off of work and arrive early so that I can get some riding in. I appreiciate the warm fire Jasp, good show! Thanks for a good time all.:clap:

Drew

#132 Post by Drew »

I just want to thank everyone for the help and knowledge they lent me...I now know where the spark plug is...LoL!! Great group of guys, too bad I only got to ride for 10 mins - that was just to goto the motocross track to see Haydug in the rain still kicking some a@#. Loneracer and cannondale0128 (sp) also were flying....Next time I hope to get to ride some.

TheJaspMan

#133 Post by TheJaspMan »

Here is a couple of pictures that are up on the other site:

Click Me!

tjusa

#134 Post by tjusa »

see what you guys started now even my kids are geting cannondale fever :head: kitty was the flag girl at the mx trac . thats my oldest girl .

TheJaspMan

#135 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by tjusa
see what you guys started now even my kids are geting cannondale fever :head: kitty  was the flag girl at the mx trac . thats my oldest girl .

Was that the green-eyed beauty? I don't see how that blood line would be possible! tongue.gif

USAMoto00

#136 Post by USAMoto00 »

:hammer: :rotf :rotf

CdaleRacer0128

#137 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

yep thanks joe for havin us, had a great time!! now gotta get to cleanin n replacin that head gaskset!!:eek:
c

can't wait to come back for A SPRING RIDE, not another fall up there in freakin antartica!!:mad:

tjusa

#138 Post by tjusa »

thats it jaspman!! next year you are camping in the little building acrossed the lot from were you were this time tongue.gif

tjusa

#139 Post by tjusa »

well im looking forward to going to jays in the spring :head: maybe we can just move the fall ride up couple weeks !! or even switch have fall ride down south . Jay is the godfather of the group rides so it will be up to him .We will be happy to host any ride you guys want to have :usa again a big thank you to all who showed up and to Doug for his dedication to these quads and the people who ride them :clap:

haydug

#140 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
Here is a couple of pictures that are up on the other site:

Click Me!

other site?? I thought it was a cannondaleriders ride?? :confused: