the guy from virgina in front of the quad is Cannibaljim

Actually, Jim is from Malvern, Ohio

3 more posts to go!

sillysspeed

#142 Post by sillysspeed »

QUOTE (speed2424 @ Sep 20 2007, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, Jim is from Malvern, Ohio

3 more posts to go!

My bad on that one. I was thinking of the guy that camped beside me...

kdeal

#143 Post by kdeal »

Well I have some good news for everybody! I spoke with Joe at Majestic and he is going to save us an area in the camp ground all to ourselves again. I will have my trailer close to the road and have the Cannondale Banner somewhere on it. Go past my trailer and hang a right and park where ever you can. Joe was excited about the apparent good turn-out so far. One week and counting.....

More good news! I just recieved a care package from Brad Oakley at Black Widow ATV. He has included some worth while door prizes, so if you snooze you lose. See me or Joe for a ticket for a chance at a cool prize. Actually, I was quite overwhelmed at Brad's generosity. Please patronize him whenever you have a chance, without him parts would be harder to come by for sure.

See you guys there!

jesshamner

#144 Post by jesshamner »

That's cool news Ken. Is this the same campsite as last year? Do I need to bring some wood?

I have a question. Do they allow side x sides? My friend wants to bring his Polaris RZR for backup.

tjusa

#145 Post by tjusa »

I will have wood there for us and yes you can ride side by sides here we have two rhinos that make it around good . one week and counting see you here everbody

jesshamner

#146 Post by jesshamner »

Thanks for the info tj. I think we should see if your rhinos can keep up with the RZR. cool.gif

kdeal

#147 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Sep 20 2007, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's cool news Ken. Is this the same campsite as last year? Do I need to bring some wood?

I have a question. Do they allow side x sides? My friend wants to bring his Polaris RZR for backup.

FYI for everybody: Please go to the Majestic Trails Website for some important information about firewood. There is a good reason to get the firewood from Joe at Majestic.

Joe: We need to find a couple of trash barrels for a competition I am thinking about.

rolleyes.gif

Blasterboy11

#148 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Well, it sounds like everything is gonna be 100% next week, but about the swap meet...Is everyone just bringing their dale parts layin around, because that what im gonna do, ill bring my old plastics as well. A bumper, oem toaster, 03 head pipe, and some other crap. =)

kdeal

#149 Post by kdeal »

I don't know what the turn out will be on Friday, so you could leave it out all weekend for people to see. I am just trying to get something going on Friday because Saturday is usually so hectic.

MX Quad Dad

#150 Post by MX Quad Dad »

OK. It looks like my son and I are going to make it. And I have some questions. Sorry if some have been asked allready but I don't have time to read this whole thread

Do I need OHV sticker Or registration?

Are there sound checks

How much dose it cost to get into the park, DAY / WEEKEND

Is there a place the group meets

Comfort inn is full but I can get a room at the Desoto Holiday House, Is it decent?

I can cut about an hour off the trip if I go through Canada. Has anyone done this. How much of a hassel would it be towing a inclosed trailor with two quads

anythig else I might need to know

Anybody know the area that would be willing to give a cell # incase my mapquest gets me off target

Thanks