Official Spring 2004 Group Ride thread (FrogStomp 04)

thomez

#151 Post by thomez »

I only fell off twice, one being my fault - foot got off the peg and under the tire as I was doing through the whoops and it ripped me off the bike. Never wrecked or rolled the bike any. Success. Took a few hours maybe and I was hitting the jumps, after a while I was hitting them harder and was looking for bigger ones. I improve a little every time I get to do some riding. I'm up to about 15 days ever on a sport quad now :deal:

USAMoto00

#152 Post by USAMoto00 »

Big tough guy now!:hammer: Keep up the good work - it looks like a HUGE improvement over the winter ride.sad.gif :usa

Ryanstones

don't be hatin on my locks Derno

#153 Post by Ryanstones »

Part of the uniform, you know i'm an artist! My customers think so anyway. lol.
If they only knew i'm really a redneck.

As for the challenge, I never saw you come looking for me, and you couldn't see the track from the camp so ??? I put in my time. About 30 laps was enough for me over 2 days. My boy did well over 100, so that's the difference between 14 and 37 i guess, 80 laps or so. LOL. I thought we dragged?

you and wanablaze are in more of my pics than anybody! here's some Derno style:

Ryanstones

#154 Post by Ryanstones »

nice quad bro, need some color in the riding gear though.

Ryanstones

pucker

#155 Post by Ryanstones »

:eek:

Ryanstones

#156 Post by Ryanstones »

tongue.gif

pdavis

#157 Post by pdavis »

i had a great time, thanks to jay and his wife for allowing us to use his property, and thanks to 4punks for aloowing my kids to ride your mini quads, they had alot of fun, (i hope your boy is doing ok from that nasty little cut)
never really got to have the grudge race with thomez, but we did hit the track for a few laps here and there but the 400 ex just dont have the get up and go that the dale has, i hope your knees feel better after that nasty little spill you had.
it is definatley worth the trip/drive
and a real big thanks to kdeal (ken) and his brother Robert, they always seamed to step in at just the right time before my wife and I pulled our hair out, cuz of the kids arguing :eek:
thanks to sillyspeed for the water and ****** for the great camera shots, tar for eating all the scraps
and of course cant forget nrath and ryanstones,
my wife wasnt sure what to expect going up , but talked about everyone and how much fun it was and she wanted me to thank Zach (Thomez) and Chris (******) for just coming over and talking to her when she was sitting there by herself
what a great bunch of guys (and gals) that cannondaleriders is made up of and Steve (cannondale27) she thinks that you have a wierd accent, but a super nice guy smile.gif

Ryanstones

Great to meet you Pete!

#158 Post by Ryanstones »

Ya'll are all super and that boy sure can ride! You aint too bad either:)

thomez

#159 Post by thomez »

Pete, we got messing around working on your quad and get along so good I forgot we had a grudge match LOL - nobody even reminded us. Oh well! Next year :deal: :head:

Ryanstones

MX pics

#160 Post by Ryanstones »

K-dog?