USAMoto00

#162 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thanks, I'll go check them out.:head:

thunderwolf

#163 Post by thunderwolf »

I can't believe you haven't posted pics of her yet.biggrin.gif

bouncerdude

#164 Post by bouncerdude »

i stopped in and talked to some friends of mine who are dinli dealers and were at the indy show. they were telling me that the "new" quad at the show was basicly what was going to be produced. they said they were told that what you saw was what was going to be built. i thought that the frame was being changed and some engine stuff was being changed. whether or not there was a misunderstanding im not sure but thats what i was told. they also said that there were meetings and announcements saying that atk didnt have any rights to produce out motor, and that they could only sell the parts they already have. is that true? i thought i should share what i heard. im not sure if its good or bad. personally i dont like the looks of the new quad. it looks to much like a raptor, and the color is kinda hanus. it needs holeshots for tires too. i do like the sound if the 500 cc motor though. im just glad that a company is trying to do something with the design. and it has to help us at least a little.

USAMoto00

#165 Post by USAMoto00 »

Okay, I seen the silver and blue Fullbore, that blue is bad *ss! I WAS set on silver, but now.... I'm not sure.:confused:

Dale512

#166 Post by Dale512 »

I love that blue fullbore. Wonder if their gonna make it for the Cannondale plastics and if its gonna cost more?

Dale512

#167 Post by Dale512 »

I love that blue fullbore. Wonder if their gonna make it for the Cannondale plastics and if its gonna cost more?

USAMoto00

#168 Post by USAMoto00 »

If that blue is available, I think that's what I'm getting. If it's not, I'll get the silver.tongue.gif

TricityCdale

#169 Post by TricityCdale »

I'm confused. And I'm sure Dinli is also. Half the time we say we are pissed because Dinli is going to change everything and it won't be a Cannondale anymore, and then we say we're pissed because what they had at the Indy show was a Cannondale with very little changes and we thought they were going to make changes!

As far as us current Cannondale owners being their "core" money making market.........I highly doubt it. Besides, even if every current owner bought a new Dinli, I'm sure they wouldn't be able to stay in business much longer anyway.

I think we are a little arrogant to think that we are the end-all, be-all of ATV owners and what we want is the only thing they should consider. After all, how many people thought the original plastic on the Cannondale's was fugly when they first came out? Now be honest!

We bought into a quad and a company that was unique. It is obvious that it wasn't profitable for the company, even though we really wish it had been. I just think we should be thankful of what we have, because no one else will be able to get it ever again. If Dinli builds something that is crap in your opinion, don't buy it. Just don't be offended that they personally didn't incorporate every feature that you thought was important to you. Be thankful they are even considering it in the first place.

Unfortunately, the new stuff coming from Honda and Yamaha and eventually Suzuki, is even more powerful, lighter, and easier to get parts for than what we have now. Which means, some people may change brands. That's life. Take solice in the fact that if Cannondale never came about, we wouldn't be seeing these new machines.

Jaybr

#170 Post by Jaybr »

Tricity,

If your refering to some of my comments when your talking about us being the major buyers of the Dinli's, I think you misunderstood me. I know they are going to have to sell them to the masses, I just think that if the current owners buy into their product it would go along ways to help them sell it.

Of course maybe their not after the same market segment as Cannondale was at all, then who cares what we think.